Chapter 33 - Miracle?

"Yes... Wu Yi has actually summoned a Bronze Barbaric Bull. It is a bronze-ranked Spirit Beast. This time we are done for." The bright-eyed thief's voice was charged with fear: "My Guardian Spirit Beast is a Flower Fairy that does not have any attack power. It is simply not a match for the Bronze Barbaric Bull. If I had known this earlier, I would have summoned the Phantom Panther at the beginning to do a surprise attack. Maybe then it would have been possible to kill Wu Yi......now, tell me, what should we do?"

The bright-eyed thief looked at Yue Yang helplessly, as if he was her final hope.

At this moment, Yue Yang could see that the pair of bright eyes looking at him were filled with dread and fear. Such a pitiful yet adorable look was similar to the look that Empress Fei Wen Li, who was trapped like a prisoner inside the Black Hole, had given him previously.

Hou! The moment for the hero to rescue the beauty had finally came.

In an instant, Yue Yang exploded with a heroic sense of protection.

He held the bright eyed thief's frail shoulders gently and comforted her in a soft tone: "Isn't it just a bull? This fearless hero shall slaughter it in your place."

Yue Yang's comforting words didn't have the intended effect but instead caused the bright-eyed thief's eyes to turn red, brimming with tears. Her voice was choked with emotions as she said, "You fool, this is no ordinary bull. If that Bronze Barbaric Bull even glared at us, we would surely die, what do we do now? We have to think of a way out, or else we both will die at this place. I...I don't want to die...I still have not avenged a deep enmity. I really don't want to die...You, aren't you a genius? Quickly think of a good solution."

"Rest assured. I have already figured out a plan to counter it." Yue Yang brought forth a tiny knife, which was used for peeling fruits.

"You want to charge in blindly?" The bright-eyed thief thought that Yue Yang wanted to rush out blindly to kill Wu Yi. If Wu Yi died then his summoned Bronze Barbaric Bull would disappear immediately, ceasing to exist.

However, at this moment, would killing Wu Yi be that easy?

Not to mention of Xie Huo, how could a small thief who had just become a mercenary a few days ago be able to go against Wu Yi's fighting skills?

The bright-eyed thief felt that if Yue Yang really rushed out blindly, it will be equivalent to seeking death.

Even if he didn't get run over to death, stomped to death or glared to death by the Bronze Barbaric Bull and was able to avoid being crushed by the Rock Golem's attack, he could still be torn apart to pieces by the Battle Eagle who had regained its health.

Even if he somehow managed to successfully reach Wu Yi, against such an expert Level 3 Hero, what could a mere thief wielding a fifty-copper small dagger, who had only recently become a mercenary do? Most probably, he wouldn't be able to touch even a single hair on Wu Yi's body and get killed on the spot...Leaving the protection of the Halo Shield and rushing out blindly was definitely the most foolish and sure shot way of committing suicide. This was what the bright-eyed thief thought, as she grasped at Yue Yang's arms tightly, and said in a stern voice, "I still have another attack, but its probability of success is extremely small. You should run away from this place with all your might. If you are still alive after escaping from this Realm of Blood and Death, do me a favour. Go to the 'Valley of Butterflies and Flowers' and tell the Valley Lord, tell him that I...I have died in a battle."

"Trying to run? Stop your wishful thinking!" Xie Huo's looked at them sinisterly as he let out a blood-curdling laugh.

She took out a black crystal and held it in her hands. Muttering a strange chant, she then spat a mouthful of blood on the black crystal.