o n e

You are the piece of me I wish I didn't need. -  Zedd, Clarity

--

She was shaking like mad. The two girls sat in front of her had already gone, and she was next.
"Hermione Granger"
She walked up to the chair at the front of the hall, in front of all possible male candidates. She sat on the chair, lay down and awaited her fate. They injected the potion and she fell to instant sleep.

Dream
She was walking along a long road.  The wind whipped around her, the rain tumbling down. She could barely see. Suddenly a tree fell in front of her, sending her backwards. She put her hands infront of her face, trying to block the impact. But she was caught. By a platinum blonde man, who looked down at her. She recognised him almost instantly.

Reality

"Draco Malfoy."
Hermione stopped breathing. There had to be a mistake. It couldn't be him. Anyone but him.
He walked up the steps, and you could clearly see that he was shaking, just as much as Hermione. Without taking a second glance at her, Draco went down the stairs, so they could meet with someone who would talk them through things. Hermione followed in his wake.

He still hadn't said a word, but you could see that he was scared. His eyes kept to the floor and his hands in his pockets.

"Can the Malfoys come inside please?"
And that was what scared them the most.

--

Yep, that was short.
I'm currently going back through all my chapters and reshuffling them and stuff so kinda bear with.

QOTD: Favourite character?
A: Draco of course. Although I do quite like Voldemort.

Comment down below your favourite character :)