t w e n t y - f o u r

Hermione blinked, taking in the news.
Draco was just hoping to himself that the same thing wouldn't happen again; that she wouldn't want to... kill herself. He still had nightmares about it. Whenever he closed his eyes, all he could see was her body, with the knife-

"Draco, I asked you a question." Hermione stated. Draco looked at her blankly as she repeated herself. "Are you a virgin?"

Draco spluttered. No one had ever really asked him that. In
Hogwarts he was known as the Slytherin sex god, but he'd never actually done it. He wanted to save it, for the right girl, someone he loved, someone he saw a future with. Someone like Herm-

"Yes....." He lied

Hermione's surprise was evident on her face.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I asked you that..."

"It's okay umm..." Draco for some reason began to go pink and he looked away. He could see dark clouds out the window.

"Shall we ask each other more questions about each other?" When Draco nodded, Hermione began.
"What job did you really want when you were younger?"

"I really wanted to be a healer. I just enjoyed making people feel better. What job did your parents have?"

"My parents were dentists. They basically are like doctors but only concentrate on teeth." Hermione sighed a content sigh like she was happy where she was. "Can I ask you something personal? What was your mother like?"

Draco let out a deep chuckle as if he didn't know where to begin.
"My mother was beautiful. I loved her hands, they were always so smooth and I loved her hair the way it was always so silky. She always used to come to my 'rescue' whenever father was having one of his moments. I loved my mother. She was the only person who really understood me. When she passed away I was devastated. I mean, of course I was- she was my mother. But for the most part of my childhood she was more than that, she was my best friend."

Hermione's hazel eyes were locked onto his, watching slowly as the tears fell down his face. She leant over and took his hand in hers. He used his other hand to wipe away the tears, so she looked away, towards to window to give him some privacy after he had let his barriers down.

"It's raining."

Draco looked out the window as saw that to be true. The water was hitting the glass at full speed and it sent an eerie glow into the room. He turned his face back to look at Hermione.
"I love the rain." She whispered.

And it was in that moment that Draco decided he didn't want to be anywhere else but with her and do nothing but be with her and live his life with her and that he would watch the rain fall every day with her and that she looked so beautiful and he just wanted to kiss her right there and then and so he did.

;)

I'm just going to leave that one there okay.

NEW COVER YAY OR NAY?