f o u r t e e n

Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes. But it's the only thing I know - Ed Sheeran, Photograph

Getting drunk was one of Draco's specialities.

Normally, he didn't drink that much. Only a few glasses, just to get him going.

His hands gripped the bottle, his eyes swiveling towards the back of his head in a distressed sense of a headache. Draco tilted his head towards the edge of the couch as he took a long swig of the dark substance that affected him. He sighed as the walls become part of a fun house, changing figure in a blink of an eye. His breath was the underlying cause of the smell of alcohol that entered his nostrils, and Draco's mouth was sore from the amount of alcohol that he'd poured down his throat.

But it kept him distracted. And that was good enough for him.

When he was drunk, he felt the same giddiness as when she touched him. Which wasn't that often.

And now, as he swayed back and forth to his house, he saw Bonnie saat outside her shop.

"Draco? What are you doing out this late?" She stood up and walked towards him.

"You smell of alcohol." She took a step back from him as she assessed his attire.

"You've been sat in that pub by yourself haven't you? Come on, lets get you inside." Bonnie took his arm and lead him inside the shop.

"Now then Draco, tell me what is wrong. Is it marriage problems?"

"Is it marriage problems?" he scoffed.

"Oh, no I'm sorr-"

"Of course its marriage problems you idiot" Draco interrupted. he looked up at Bonnie. She was sat next to him, leaning her face towards his. (a/n not kissing)

"I love Hermione, I really do," He sighed. He didn't love her. But he cared for her and wanted what was best for her. Their relationship wasn't normal. Nothing about them was normal.

"I just don't think she loves me back."

Bonnie stood and walked closer to Draco, taking his hands into her small ones.

"You know who could love you though?" she smirked.

"Me."

Draco placed his hands behind her neck and glued his lips to hers.

Bonnie hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips and, at her grant of access, delved inside her mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. Her arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant she had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against her own, before she drew back into his lips. She could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off her tongue and seeped down her throat with every push of his tongue against hers.

<Draco's POV OF DA KISSSSSS>

Draco held her gently, cupping her face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of her neck. Bonnie's body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook her body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within her once more. Bonnie was breathless with delight as he showered her with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. She gazed up at him, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection.  He tilted her head to the side and kissed her, his lips demanding. Bonnie felt a smoldering heat deep within her as Draco's grip tightened, crushing her body to his, gentle yet firm. He slanted her head further, deepening the kiss.