t w e n t y - t w o

Hand in hand they walked outside to the garden and sat on the metal, white bench. Draco still clad in his check green pyjamas, he didn't at all feel uncomfortable. Actually he was very comfy.

"Okay, lets carry on. What starsign are you?" Hermione asked.

"I'm Gemini. You're virgo, aren't you?" he replied. Honestly, he didn't know hwo he knew her birthday. It was a bit weird to be honest. Hermione nodded her head and Draco asked another question.

"What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?" She paused for a bit thinking about her answer.

"Well, this one time I had invited my crush over to my house, when I was like ten bearing in mind, and we played Mario Kart. The screen splits with two players you see, and I was convinced I was on the bottom. I had already told this boy how good I was and everything. But it turns out thati was on the top screen. And it was horrific."
Draco looked at Hermione with the upmost confusion on her face.

"What the fuck is Mario Kart?"

"OMG you've never played it have you! Accio Wii!"

All of a sudden a white box came zooming towards them and Hermione grabbed it, running inside. Draco followed in suit. She began to stick plugs in things near the teffybision and he was so confused. All of a sudden the screen came on and was making this weird laughing noise.

"Mario's laugh is terribly annoying." Hermione stated. She sat down on the floor with a white box thing in her hand and gave one to Draco, patting the floor next to her. He sat down as told and looked up at the screen.

What th hell was happening.

Hermione laughed at his confused face. Her small smile instantly grew larger and soon she was shaking all over.

"This is too funny." They proceeded to play the game, Draco doing not so bad.

And that was when he realised. That was the first time she had laughed that year.

--

OK so kinda short but it was sweet.

Im not even kidding today I played Mario kart with my cousins and I spent the whole race thinking I was on the bottom but I wasn't it was like mortifying help me.