t h i r t e e n

love yourself  a little more

........................

Draco shakily picked up the folder. It was bright purple and it read on the front:
CHILDREN:
You and your new significant other will need to produce an heir within the next 3 years. If you fail to do so, you will be stripped bare of your magic and will not be allowed to speak or communicate with any witch and/or wizard.

Inside the folder, was lots of leaflets, telling you how to prepare for your child, what its room should look like, how to feed it. Draco sighed and walked up with stairs, his hands still shaking.  He placed his palm against the wooden door and pushed it open.

The walls were white. That was it. This was going to be his child's room and there was nothing in it. (Okay so Draco's going for. To be weirdly protective of this kid befor they even like have it or something idek)

Taking his wand, he changed the walls to a light grey. He placed a cot in the centre of the back wall, I between the two windows. A chest of drawers was placed near the door, and a large changing area on top of it.
Next, Draco painted (with his wand) a tree on the wall, the white paint completing the colours of the cot. He put grey curtains on the window.

His final touch was the word 'Malfoy' on the wall. There was a slight shuffle by the door and Draco whipped his head around. There stood at the door was Hermione with a teary frown on her face.

"Hermione, we need to talk about this. We have to have a child in the next 3 years." Draco sighed and sat down on the floor cross legged. Hermione reluctantly came and joined him.

"I know the idea seems horrible, disgusting, vile- all the words to describe something nasty, but we do need to," He chose his words carefully, "conceive a child..."

Hermione stood and began to cry. Draco reached out his arm to her, trying to pull her into a hug, but she pushed him away. She ran down the hall crying and slammed the door behind her.

Well, so much for that plan.
--

yes I know its short but core blimey next chapter a gudn