f i f t e e n

Only know you love her when you let her go- Passenger, Let Her Go

He'd been sat by the hospital bed for the whole night . Not moving, not eating, not anything. He just couldn't bring himself to move, ever since that morning.

Flashback

"HELP, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" Draco ran through the fireplace and into the hospital ward. Tears were streaming down his face as he screamed for help. 

People turned their heads, and screamed at the bloody girl in his arms. He frantically looked around him, someone, just someone to help him.

A nurse rushed towards him as soon as she noticed him, hurriedly bringing them to the closest doctors office and telling him to lay her down onto the bed.

A couple of seconds later, several doctors rush in, drawing all their attention onto the pale lifeless figure on the hospital bed. Draco slowly sat down, almost looking as pale as Hermione. He put his head in his hands, salty tears drying on his face.

End of Flashback

He didn't know what to do. Should he stay with her? Should he go back and apologise to Bonnie for what he did? Or even still, was he the one to apologise? His thoughts were interrupted by the call of his name.

"Mr Malfoy," a young doctor asked him. "Mrs Malfoy will be ok."

"What." Draco growled.

"She will be fi-"

"NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL EVER BE FINE. SHE WILL NEVER BE FINE. I'VE DAMAGED HER SO MUCH, IN SO LITTLE TIME AND I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT TO HER ANYMORE!"

The doctor blinked, stepped back, before running out the room. Draco sat back down, his head in his hands.

"Please do not yell at my staff. My name is Dr Harold Ray."
Draco looked up and apologised.
"Your wife, is very close to dying. Whatever it was that provoked her to try and do that to herself, better have not been your fault."

Draco stood and stared at the man with an immense glare.
"You can not falsely accuse me of something I haven't done." He stormed out of the waiting room and into Hermione's hospital room.

She was lying on the bed, with tubes and wires coming out of her body. Draco began to shake again, his hand clenched so hard, it sent blood trickling down his palms.

"What is wrong with her?"

Dr Ray came in behind Draco and answered his question.

"Your wife is in a coma. She is stable but cannot live by herself."

Draco turned and looked at him, like the small scared child he was.
"Why can't you fix her. Just use magic, she'll be f-"

"There is no spell to awaken someone from a coma. We are doing all we can." And with that, Dr Ray walked away.

Draco turned and looked back at Hermione . He sat down, slipped his hand into hers and closed his eyes, wishing this was all a dream.

--
I actually updated sooner than I anticipated. I really want to get this book finished as I have so many more books to share with you.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW PLZZ