t e n

You can't live a positive life, with a negative mind

................................................................................................

Draco didn't want to talk anymore.

He was bored. There was nothing to do in their house beside read or watch tv. And as exciting as they were, it got a bit bland sometimes.

He wanted to have a proper conversation with someone. Preferably his wife...

But he didn't always get what he wanted. But he was bloody well prepared to make sure he did.

"Granger...?"

She didn't look up but her body stiffended, sending a questions atmosphere into the house.

"Hey I was wondering if we could go out someplace?"

When he got no reply he inquired further.

"Like a sort of date..."

That sure got her attention. She sat up straight and looked at him, like a puppy, who'd just been offered a treat.  Even though she was wearing a onesie, with no make up and looked like crap, Draco couldn't help but smile at her face lighting up.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I shouldn't have reacted like that"

I'm sorry for kissing someone else.

Before Draco knew it, tears were falling down his face, and Hermione stood up, her arms flailing about. She didn't know what to do.

She didn't know what to do...

Okay....

I have been a crap author. This chapter was crap. I haven't updated in like a month. I am really sorry. Its been a really tough month for me and im really soryr I couldn't be here. Writing does give me a freedom but it also does give me responsibilities, especially with an eager audience...(THANKS GUYS ILYSM XXX)

but yeah.... I promise I will try harder and try to update..... :D