t w e n t y - t h r e e

Dear Mr and Mrs Malfoy,

Draco had quite gotten used to calling Hermione a Malfoy. She was definitely worthy of the title.

As you know, since the war our wizarding population has decreased. We then made couples out of all the eligible 20-25 year olds and asked them to conceive children. However, recent events have shown that none of our 'couples' have had children yet. The original deadline was 4 years. We have decided to push that deadline to 3  years. We hope you understand our reasoning.

Population Services
The Ministry of Magic

Draco almost threw the letter in the fire. He felt so much anger; it fell like spilt ink on paper. They were young. We shouldn't have to have children by the time we're 24! Its just crazy!

His feet padded against the wooden steps as he proceeded up the stairs. The corridor was empty, as presumed and Draco suddenly didn't feel disgust at having children. He wanted to fill this house with love and since he was an only child, it had been his dream to have a huge family. Hermione came out of her room wearing a rather pretty blue dress, with a white cardigan on.

It was as if she always knew when something was wrong.

"What is it? What's wrong."

*Hermione*

His face was the image of despair. His golden locks fell to the side of his face, outlining his features. IF she honest, she would say he looked quite handsome.

"The Ministry," he began, "They've changed the deadline to 3 years."

--

Okay so some things have started happening oooooooh. Like yeah that was short oh well.
I have started wrjting a new book. So like it will be up after this book is finished, which hopefully is quite soon.