t w e l v e

Who gave you eyes like that, said you could keep them? - Carly Rae Jepson, I really like you
••••••••••••••••••

Draco's teeth smashed together as his fist collided with the wall. He was just so angry. He didn't know how to react. Pounding his fists forwards and backwards against the outside wall, he remembered the events of that morning.

Flashback (cba with italics)

Sunlight streamed through the eh slightly open curtains, hitting Dravo's eyes and causing them to flutter open. His head was pounding, but that was nothing new.

Stretching and turning in the bed, he came face to face with Hermione.
She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. There was no frown on her face, no lines on her forehead. Her face was calm and simple.
But beautiful.

Draco took his finger and traced it gently along her jawline, sending an immense amount of shivers down his spine. He followed her jaw and then went over her eyebrows, two fingers resting on the tip of her nose. With a shaky breath, he placed a finger on her lips (😂😂😂don't laugh at me)and felt them. They were so warm against his cold fingertips and Draco drew away his fingers when Hermione made a slight movement. He placed his fingers against his own lips, feeling her warm breath against his mouth.

Smiling to himself, he slowly turned on  his back. He never wanted this. But lying here with Hermione, Draco realised that he wouldn't trade his life for the world.

He heard Hermione slightly budge, and he turned around to face her. Grey met hazel.

Hermione gave Draco the most evil of glares, but still didn't open her mouth. She grabbed her wand and pointed it at Draco.

"I-I-I'm sorry. It didn't mean to happen, I was drunk you see, and I forgot and then everything and then I fell asleep and- " Draco blabbed. He stood from the bed and grabbed his shirt. He didn't like to admit it, but Hermione could be scary sometimes.

Flashback over.

Running out the house (with clothes XD) he ran down to Bonnie's coffee shop ( I changed it), his safe place.
But Bonnie herself, was not there.

"Ahh, Draco, how are you?" Came the sickly voice of Marcus.

"I've been better." Draco scowled.

"How's that beautiful wife of yours, eh?"
Draco seethed before answering.

"I know you fancy her Davies. But I wouldn't mind if you stopped talking about my wife that way please." He grinned with sarcasm.

"Yes, I could stop talking. But your wife doesn't even speak to you." Marcus smirked.

"Don't fucking piss on my parade Davies. Stay out of this." (Favourite saying XD)

Marcus rose from his seat, a brooding 6ft7", and looked down at Draco beneath him.

"She doesn't love you. Nobody will ever love you. Not your mother. Not your father. Not your wife. Nobody."

"What do you know about my father..." Draco growled.

"Enough to know your a freak."
(I know there's a lot of dialogue but please bear with me)

How?
How did this inferior muggle, know about the wizarding world?

"Your a freak, Draco Malfoy. A lousy deatheater. You're weak, a coward, nobody will ever love you."

Draco whipped out his wand pointing it towards Marcus's neck.
"Don't push me." Draco scowled.

"My mother was a freak. My father too. Me and my sister were lucky enough to be born without your freakish ways. Squibs as we're  known to you."

"Well you just so happen to fancy a 'freak'. But pretty soon, you'll forget all about her."

Draco breathed deeply, licking his eyes with Marcus's. He licked his lips and focuses hard. He went through the Marcus's memories and decided which would stay and which would go.

"Obliviate"

Okay so I don't know what will happen to Marcus and Bonnie. They will come back I think in the future of the story. Beating in mind I think that Marcus has just stopped being prejudiced(idek if that's the right word) to wizards.

Anywhooooooo I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know I was late on the update but oh well.

38 chapters to go!