f o u r

Big or small, lies are lies - unknown

.....................................................................................................................................

It had been two days since the encounter with Bonnie, and Hermione still hadn't spoken to Draco. he was sick of it. Every morning he woke, without anyone by his side, and somehow that depressed him. His belongings in the room still hadn't moved from where Hermione had put them. 

He had explored every inch of the house, whilst being there. Every nook and cranny.

The bottom floor had the gym, offices and swimming pool. Personally, he didn't think he needed any of this - he just though Hermione would want a big house. But so far, she hadn't shown any gratitude for what he had done.

He awoke every morning asking himself:

'Does she hate me?'

and every single time his brain would reply

'Yes'

ON the second floor of the house was where his bedroom, Hermione's bedroom and all the other spare rooms where. One of those rooms would be their  child's.

Children.

hed always hated them. hed never had any friends and whenever he saw a child the thoughts sickened him. he didn't want his own children, and especially not with Granger. he could just imagine little nerdy freaks running around with bushy manes - he shivered at the thought.

Draco stood from his chair and proceeded back down to the gym, where he spent most of his time. His brand new running shoes were already worn out, but he couldn't be bothered to go and buy new ones. The black treadmill stood proudly in the centre of the room (A/N I have no idea where i'm going with this)
And he placed his feet on it and began to run.
(A:N okay I cba writing about this so Draco just did a bit of jogging)

He'd been meaning to talk to Bonnie for a while now, and ask her a few questions about the town. He also wanted to ask about her, what her intrests where, everything. Draco hadn't had many friends before and he felt like he could have a good relationship with her. Jogging down to the café which was called Tea and Toast.

"Oh hey Draco," The bell tinkled, signally a customers entrance and Bonnie looked up, only to see Draco. She had previously been reading a book on the counter.  He replied with a nod, and came further in the shop.

"What else is in this town, like who lives here?"

"I live here with my brother Marcus, but there's not really anymore people in the town. The biggest town over is 90 miles away. It's just a really small community."

"Oh.."

"So what do you do during the day?" he asked.

"i just sort of sit here and wait for customers that never come.." she loked up from her feet and gave him a wide smile. It was the sort of smile that gave the chills but he liked it.

"Can I just ask if your wife is okay? I mean I haven't seen her around at all. And I was just wondering if she was any better?"

Draco took a deep breathe before answering. He wanted to tell her the truth but just couldn't do it.

"No she's... She's just really tired and everything..."

A/N
okay so basically lets just pretend stuff happened and la di da.
So I'm really bad at updating and I will hopefully do better.
😹😹
Xx