n i n e t e e n

drunken words are sober thoughts

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Draco ran into the room covered in rain, sweat and alcohol. He sat down next to Hermione and cried. It wasn't a feeble cry. HIs entire body rocked backwards and forwards, his head in his hand. He cried about how he cheated on his wife. He cried for his future children that would live with parents who didn't love each other. He cried for Hermione, and how she might die.

"I-i-I'm so sorry." The whisper entered a small crack and blossomed throughout the room.

"I don't deserve someone like you. Your smart, confident, beautiful- beautiful. I've cheated on you twice now and I just hate myself for it. You'll never forgive me." He held her hand and swung his head back.

"That day when I first met you, i have to admit, I hated you. I hated how you were smater than me, yet you were muggleborn. I hated the fact that you had frizzy hair and buck teeth. I'm sorry for calling you a mudblood. Your blood is purer than mine under any circumstance. I deserved that punch in third year."

He stifled a laugh, lifting his head and looking towards the window.

"God, I was such a dick. In fifth year, I think I had a crush on you. I can't quite remember but I do remember looking across at you in the Great Hall. I loved your laugh. I still do."

Draco looked down at his shaking hands as he began to cry again. He took Hermione cold, lifeless hand and kissed the fingertips.  He closed his eyes and rocked his head back. The tears kept falling.

He wasn't at all expecting it. But yet again, there was a small frail voice coming from his right.

"It's a-al-l m-my f-fault."

~~

BapabadoobAaaaa

Okay so like yeah. It's rely sunny in England and I'm currently lying on the grass trying to get a tan. Finger crossed.

Looooooooooooolbye