n i n e

I shouldn't be jealous, you're not even mine - unknown

..................................................................................................

He was just in a flurry of anger.

He picked up his feet and walked down the winding path, counting his steps as he went.

One, two, three four.

The park was his kind of place in its absolute stillness. If there was a person moving in there Draco would've heard them.

But he knew he was alone. The old swings were stationary and there was barely even a soft whisper from what leaves remained in the late autumn trees. The rain had melted the leaves underfoot to slush, ensuring that silnence was greeted when he stepped.

Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three,

On the downward slope of the park the ground was waterlogged. It was icy and coarse with grit. Draco just had to hope it was thick enough to cover his footprints.

Potter

If he ever thought back to this moment, he would have no clue as to how he thought of the scrawny black haired boy. But still, he did.

He could call him. It would sort out Hermione. Then they could live happily ever after.

Well maybe.

Hopefully.

"Potter..."

"Malfoy..."

Owning Harry's number wasn't something he would have forever. It had, was and always would be a precaution.

"Hermione... she won't talk to me..." He put it bluntly, to save any distractions.

"Can I come over...? and talk to her?"

The breath hitched in his throat. He didn't want Potter in his house. Except for that one time...

he could still remember the way Potter looked at him; with disgust and hatred. And then he remembered the way she lay there as his deranged aunt lay on top her screams haunting-

"Yes, yes come over right now..." he stammered. Draco hated remembering things. Especially, the horrible things.

The line made a long beeping sound to indicate that Potter had hung up.

Draco sat back on the bench and stared into oblivion. The last time he was in this park, Hermione was by his side, with her hand intwined with hers. He'd never felt so content since that moment. He didn't like to admit it, but he'd started to, not hate Granger.

"Hello Draco!"

The brunette came into his peripheral vision, as she walked down the path, with her shirt neckline hanging dangerously low. He could help but stare.

"Excuse me Mr Malfoy, eyes up here" she gave him a chuckle and sat next to him.

Draco still hadn't spoken, he was too deep in his own thoughts.

"What's wrong?" she asked him, placing a hand on his bicep.

"Hermione..."

They should never have married. They should've just accepted the consequences and moved on. Because sometimes Draco wonders if death was a better alternative to the hell life he was living. He wanted to have something with her. Anything. Just see if a spark was there. A simple smile, hug, a kiss.

Draco cocked his head and looked at Bonnie. He'd never really realised how much like Hermione she looked. The same gorgeous brown hair, the striking hazel eyes. And if he couldn't have Hermione, the alternative would have to do.

He pressed his lips against hers, sending an infinitive of flutters throughout his body. His hands travelled up her thighs, stroking backwards and forwards. Her hands slipped behind his neck, making him moan cautiously.

A single drop of water fell from the heavens. (A/N haha tangled)

It landed on the floor and was soon followed by its brothers and sisters.

Draco pulled away as the rain began to fall.

Far from danger, a strike of lighting hit, making him jump back almost instantly.

Potter.

He turned and ran.

HARRYS POV

Harry arrived at the house and knocked on the door. A shaky looking Hermione opened the door, but immediately stopped when she saw the visitor.

"Hello Hermione..."

She didn't reply, she couldn't reply.

She smiled and let him into the house, leading him to the lounge. Hermione sat on the couch, and beckoned Harry to do the same.

The rain began to fall in sync with the tears that fell down Hermione's.

Harry didn't question but held her close, like the caring brother he was. It hurt him so much to see Hermione in this state. Whatever Malfoy had or hadn't done, he would pay. He'd never hated him so much since that moment.

And speak of the devil.

DRACOS POV

The door slammed behind him and he shook himself down. Draco walked downt he hall and stopped at the doorway to the lounge. He saw Hermione wrapped in Harry's embrace, with silent tears pouring down her face.

I did this...

He'd never hated himself as much as he had in that moment. But hatred wasn't the only emotion he felt. As he looked at Potter, and the way he held her close, he couldn't help but feel....jealous.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

guys im sorry I ahvent updated on Thursday,

you will get your regular update on Monday.

personally I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so long but hey ho here it is.

its not even that long tbh.

YOU CAN GO ON WATTPAD IN SCHOOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH