e l e v e n

...you can't control who you fall in love with

***************************************************************

He didn't have a drinking problem.

But no matter what he said, no matter what he believed, Draco Malfoy did indeed have a drinking problem.

Each night, he would sit by the porch of his house, and drink. He didn't care what it was, he just drank it.

Tonight was exactly the same.

Draco had already helped himself to 11 beers and was planning on having more. He knew it was killing him, but we all die in the end.

He sipped it silently, looking out onto the grass before him. It was 11 at night, and he wassure he'd been sat there for 3 hours. Hermione's still inside, no doubt sat watching him.

Hermione.

What was her bloody problem?

He was just sick of it, Absolutely sick of it.

And that damned Marcus.

Draco knew he fancied Hermione. It was just a gut feeling. I mean who wouldn't? he thought. With her long flowing hair, striking hazel eyes, a dazzling smile- beautiful.

He couldn't deny it anymore. His wife, Hermione Gra-Malfoy, was beautiful.

Draco looked behind him and noticed that Hermione had left her eat by the window, and presumably gone to bed. Sighing, he stood up and left to go join her.

Taking off his shirt and pants, left with nothing but his boxers, he slipped into bed, next to Hermione. Forgetting all about the no sleeping in the same bed rule...

--

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im really hyper.

you guys got ur shit chapter.

theres a lot more to come like whats 50 - 11....... oh shit let me get a calculator.

39! WHOOOO HAVE A FUN WEEK, NEXT CHAPPIE SHOULD BE UP BY SATURDAY