s e v e n t e e n

"Mr Malfoy."

Draco opened his eyes to the sound of his name and arched his back. It was actually pretty painful sleeping on a hospital chair.

"You need to go home."

He whipped his head towards the doctor in fury.

"Why?" he questioned.

"Hermione is under great care. Look at yourself. Your putting yourself through all this when she is perfectly okay."

"SHE IS NOT- s-she is n-not okay..." came the broken whisper.

"No, she is not okay. We can solve that. But you being here isn't making any difference. You need to go home and get some rest."

Draco growled and stood before Dr Ray. He spat at him.

"You will not tell me to leave my wife when she is clearly dying."

The doctor turned around and yelled for the security. Draco took hold of his shoulders and slammed him into the wall. He pulled back his fist and slammed it into Dr Ray's face. He aimed again and his fist went plummeting into his face again. But his hand was caught and he was dragged along the corridors, shoved outside and sent on his way. Draco turned and looked at the white building. He turned on his heel and apparated away.

--

Draco walked up the driveway and saw it in a new perspective. The first time he had come here, it was a sunny day, the house looked grand and he couldn't have wished for anything else. But now, it was gloomy, the house looked bland and Draco wanted to kill himself.

He pushed open the door and entered the hall. The atmosphere was looming and he felt extremely uncomfortable. He walked up the stairs, his hand trailing on the banister. He looked up at the chandelier and marvelled in its glory.

He pushed open the door to his bedroom and turned around. The walls were covered in photo frames, with no photos in them. One side of the bed looked unslept in and the wardrobe was only half full. All Draco had ever wanted was a loving family. A loving mother, a loving father, a loving wife, and loving children. But he didn't have any of those. He honestly thought he'd be happy married to Hermione, but it made him more and more depressed each day.

Frankly, she wasn't worth it. She wasn't worth all this pain, all this heartbreak. He tried his hardest but all she did was ignore him. Is that all he really all he deserved? To be treated like he was invisible?

Draco slipped out of the bedroom and back into the cool corridor. He wandered for a bit before opening Hermione's door. Big mistake.

The bed was covered in crimson blood that sent shivers down Draco's spine. He couldn't bear to look at it. He felt the same as when his wretched aunt had carved that damn word into her fragile skin. Draco walked over and touched the dried up blood.
Mudblood.

He hated the word. His father had influenced him to use it and now it drove him mad to think that  muggles were inferior.
There was nothing wrong with Hermione's blood. It was the same as his. His father had been lying to him.

Draco took his wand and cleared up the blood, making the sheets straight and tidying the room.

Bang!
Draco turned around wondering were the sound could have come from.
Bang!
Draco ran downstairs to the front door and opened it. There stood Bonnie and Marcus, both with menacing glares in their eyes.

"What have you done!" She screamed, stunning Draco to silence.

"Well? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!"

"I did the right thing."

"Oh okay so the right thing is to make him go absolutely crazy?!"

Draco coughed and made himself that's little bit taller and leant over Bonnie.
"You're already crazy."

Bonnie put her hand behind her and whipped out a wand.
"Yeah, maybe I am. Avada Kedavra!"

The green light came from the end of the wand and shot right towards Draco. He tried to dodge it but it was too late. The light hit him and he fell to the floor, making a definable thud.

--

OKAY WTF HAS HAPENED WITH TOM FELTON AND JADE GORDON LIKE WTF LIKE IM SO SLOW ON THESE THINGS BUT WTF.