t w e n t y - s i x

"Here you are madam,"
The waiter was flirting with Hermione and Draco didn't like it. But what made him even angrier was the fact that she was enjoying it.

"Well thank you sir," She smiled at him. It was the same smile she gave Draco. When the waiter had left, leaving the bill behind, Draco turned to her.

"I thought last night,"
He lifted his face and looked into her eyes with slight confusion.

"meant something...?"

She sighed. He didn't like it when she did that.

"Draco we're married of course we're going to sleep together. Last night was just a husband and wife sleeping next to each other. Nothing special."

"Well sorry I thought differently."

"It doesn't matter now. Now pay up and let's go home"
Astounded by her attitude, Draco quickly paid and watched her stalk out. He took back his credit card, thanked them for the meal and rushed out after her.
They aparated home in silence and not a word was uttered until Hermione began to enter her room.

"Hermione are we going to do it again; sleeping together I mean." Draco asked, pushing his luck.

"I don't see why not"

"Okay then"

They both proceeded to get changed for bed, taking a turn each in the bathroom. Once they were done they just lay on the bed in silence.

"I love your hair" he whispered.

The breathe hitched in her throat "What?"

"I...said I-I...love your hair"

"I thought you said something else." She replied looking into his eyes.

"Nope I just said I love your hair And your eyes. And your nose and your freckles and-" As he said each thing he proceeded to trail his fingers across her face. But he was interupted when Hermione took his hand and placed back by his side.

"Draco please stop your making me uncomfortable."

"Right. I'-I'm sorry. *cough* Well goodnight then."

He turned on his side facing away from Hermione and towards the window. He could just about see the apple tree in the garden. She was so happy that last time they were in the garden. When had they lost all that?

Slowly turning his head back around Draco saw that Hermione had fallen asleep. Her chest rose slowly up and down, almost in time with his own.

And Draco could only think one thing. She trusts me.

--
My authors notes always seem really messy but idgaf

The initial idea for this chapter was by @zayns_queen_malfoy
But I like hugged it about a bit okay bye see you next chapter.

Also for all you wanting the love making-SOON I PROMISE. let's just say we only have to wait like fourteen chapter hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha.

Okay so like ages ago I read this fanfic where Draco uses imperio on Hermione and like does the do and then he obligates her but like they her together in the end. Does anyone know what I'm on about and if so please comment down below.