Chapter 3: Encounter

General POV:

Yang Xiao Long became the head of security in Junior's club. She was given the job to take out the left over renegade White Gang members still trying to conquer Vale despite what Ruby had done.

Her day was over and she went to the bar to get herself as drunk as possible. She looked at the television and sneered, Team CFVY's leader had disappeared. Like her uncle, alcohol had been apart of her life now. Everyday she would require something stronger. And their strongest was some really hard vodka.

Chugging down the seventy percent Alcohol drink, she was down to her seventh cup. And she was that close to losing it.

"Another..." she said. The bartender questioned her.

"Don't you think you had enough Yang?" he said.

"Just fill the fucking cup..." her voice got deadly low and her eyes went red.

"Yes ma'am," he poured another glass and that was Yang's last glass, because after she drank it, she passed out.

Elsewhere, a girl in green had walked to her destination waiting for her next target to arrive.

Later on, Yang had regain consciousness and had vomited all the alcohol out of her system. Her hung over hit her hard and she stumbled out of the bar. Junior's men cleaned up the mess she made.

As Yang got out of the alley entrance, she was stopped by the girl in green holding two emerald color twin chain scythe pistols.

"Emerald, I'm in no mood for your shit right now. If you're looking for Mercury, I don't know where he is," Yang said.

The girl raised the gun and fired at Yang. She had missed due to Yang's speed.

Yang had activated Ember Cilica and got ready to fight. "Ok...you want a fight, you'll get it."

The girl had switched to chain scythe and the fight had gotten more complex.

Yang's POV:

What does Emerald want? I don't know where Mercury is, so why bother me.

She had swung both chain scythe at me and I jumped in between. Then she pulled them back and I ducked. I fired a shot from my gauntlet at her and she jumped switching to her guns and shot at me. I sprung out the way and a bullet grazed me. Suddenly my vision blur and a headache hit me.

"Not...now..." my hang over hit me. I didn't see a kick aiming for me and I flew seven feet landing on my back. Emerald came next to me raising her blade.

"Yang Xiao Long," wait a minute. That voice doesn't belong to Emerald. It belong to... no. It can't be... "Say your prayers."

"Ruby..." I whispered. The end of the gun barrel was inches in front of my face, and she froze. "Ruby...is that you?"

I noticed red hair coming from that hood and saw her eyes, were the same eyes Ruby had. She took a step back. "Ruby... I missed you so much!!"

I had hugged her. Disregarding my hang over. She was silent that whole time. But I didn't care.

"My baby sister..." I cried. "You're alive."

And then the most unexpected, unexplainable thing happened. There was a shot of gunfire exactly where we were. I froze and felt a sudden pain at my left side. I stepped back and saw she had shot me. I looked at her and saw she had panicked. I looked into her eyes and saw fear.

"Ruby..." I said. She dropped the gun and covered her mouth. I collapsed onto the floor spitting out some blood. She dropped the other gun and ran away.

I had passed out and didn't know what happened. When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed visited by someone I hadn't seen in four months. Blake Belladonna.

"Ruby...she's alive..." and I passed out again.