Chapter 26: Memories and Forgiveness

Blake's POV:

I stared at my old partner blankly. Ruby was behind him and gazed menacingly at me. I could see her killer instinct.

"Hello Donna," he said. I tilt my head a bit, confused. "Of course you wouldn't remember me calling you that Blake."

The White Fang men held me down and I couldn't get out of there grip. Taurus pulled out a syringe with some sort of liquid. I struggle.

"Memory, that's what their calling it," he said. "Suppose to counter act the effects of Amnesia in your system. Unlocking the memories forcibly locked away."

The two White Fang men forced my neck exposed and Taurus injected me with the syringe. I did my best to ignore the pain...but while doing so, images flashed through my head.

"You did this? You gave me up?!"  

No. Not this again... This isn't me. I didn't do it...

"You were never apart of Team RWBY were you?! You're a traitor!!!"  

Please, don't say that to me...

In moments instance she was on top of me and raised my weapon against me. I could see her anger as she brought my weapon against me. 

I started spasming everywhere. I screamed in pain as the feeling of my own weapon piercing through my own flesh. More images flashed inside my head.

Flashback...

I was in a room looking around. My head was spinning. Where was I?

My vision straightened and I saw a huge rose emblem in front of me. At first it seemed like Ruby's but as I looked closer, the rose petals were angled differently, and there was a stem on it. I jumped back as I recognized that rose pattern.

That emblem belonged to my old mentor...Adam Taurus. I looked for an exit but found none. I also discovered I could not use my semblance or aura. Some sort of inhibitor. I had no weapons or any of my possesions.

"Adam!!!" I shouted. "What do you want from me?!"

As I said that, gas started to fill the chamber. I started coughing and my visions blurred. I started swaying till I hit the floor and lost consciousness. When I woke up, I was strapped to a chair and saw him stand before me.

"Hello Blake," he said. "Miss me?"

"Not even the slightest, you murderer," I growled. He chuckled.

"Tell me Blake, how many people have you killed? How many men, women, children have you deprived from their families? Their loved ones?" he said, hitting me mentally. I looked down. "You know how many, and that makes you no better than me. Murderess."

"What. Do you want. From me?" I said gritting my teeth.

"I want you to return to the White Fang," he said sternly.

"Like hell I'll return to your cult..." I said.

"Not willingly, no," he said.

An electric shock forced my eyes open and a machine held it open.  I couldn't close my eyes. A screen of awkward filling lights of all colors came on screen. Immediately I knew what was happening. He was trying to hypnotise me. And as a feline faunus, it was working fast. When I woke, I was a girl trapped inside her body, unable to control myself. I became Adam's little pet cat.

I gave up on trying to break free because I knew there was no point. Not only was I hypnotised, I also...willingly injected myself with some sort of drug to supress me from regaining control.