Chapter 18: JNPR meets...Juniper

Team JNPR's POV:

Team JNPR, as unlikely as it seems, had ran into each other in three locations simultaneously. They ended up agreeing to travel together since, chances are, they run into each other, they'd run into each other again.

"So, seeing we have searched all day and night, shouldn't we get something to eat now?" Nora said. She was clearly hungry. Having to pull three days without a meal because she dropped her wallet somewhere. All she got left from it was her huntress credentials.

"Well...it is your fault for dropping your wallet Nora," Jaune said, clearly amused by his starving team member and friend. "I mean, who does that?"

Pyrrha laughed and walked ahead. "Come on Nora, there's a breakfast parlor not too far from here."

They entered Pyrrha's hometown, Argus, the city created by the. It was really awkward for Pyrrha.

When they entered, her mother ran to her grown daughter. "Pyrrha dear, how nice of you to visit your mother!"

If anything, the rest of Team JNPR was utterly confused. Pyrrha's mother looked exactly like her. Well...Ren wasn't. Mainly because he didn't care and he has stumbled into her mother's inn once.

"Um Pyrrha?" Jaune started.

"Yes," both...Pyrrhas answered.

"Yeah, care to introduce us?" he said.

"Oh, of course, everyone, this is my mother...Juniper..." there was an awkward silence. They were just...confused.

"What?" Jaune and Nora said. Ren just stood there.

"Yes...before you ask...it's confusing," Pyrrha did her best to explain, but only made it worse. "It's like Ruby and RWBY."

"What?" still Jaune and Nora were lost. Pyrrha sighed.

"We are Team JNPR, our team consists of the first letter of our names," Ren ended up explaining. "Like Ruby and Team RWBY, our team name coincidentally happened to Pyrrha's mother's name."

"Oh..." both Jaune and Nora said. Pyrrha face palmed and Juniper giggled.

"How do you do it Ren?" Pyrrha asked. She just wanted her explanations to make sense.

"Do what?" Ren was now confused, unable to grasp Pyrrha's question.

"Anyway...how does your mother look as young as you?" Nora was extremely curious.

"Oh pardon me," Juniper said. "My name is Juniper Pyrrha Nikos. My seblance is advanced healing."

"Advanced healing?" Jaune asked.

"Although our own aura can heal minor wounds such as cuts and bruises, her aura takes the small healing factor to the next step. To heal other people in a critical state," Ren explained. "Very similar to Jaune's semblance."

"So, your also a walking first aid kit?" he said.

"Yes, if you want to look at it that way," Juniper said. Jaune was having a sense of DejaVu.

Nora's stomach growled really loudly. "Can I get food now?"

Juniper went behind the bar and cooked some pancakes up. Nora waited impatiently at the bar.

"Come on," Pyrrha said. "I want to show you my home town."

Jaune followed her as Ren stayed behind to watch Nora. He had been around town before.

In town, Pyrrha was surrounded by a mob of people, kids, random padestrians, guys who still crush on her. Everyone did not notice Jaune...at all. He was fine with it.