Chapter 9: Fallen Rose Petals

Donna's POV:

I had watched as my master had came out with our prisoner. I was bothered to the fact that it was a girl. I clench my teeth in irritation wondering what my lord has done to this foul woman.

"Come on, Donna," he said. I had followed his orders and followed him.

"My Lord," I had addressed him. "If I may ask...what are we to do with this woman?"

"That voice...I heard it somewhere..." she said. I growled and raised my hand.

"Calm down Donna, she will be his next henchman," he said.

"His?" I was confused. A man with orange hair in a white suit carrying a cane had entered.

"Well would you look at that?" he said. "Now, I honestly didn't expect this, but...I thought you died Red."

"What? How do you know me? Who are you?!" Red shrieked.

"Oo. Still a bit short tempered," he said.

"Torchwick," my master said. "You've asked for a new henchman. And this is the best I will provide you."

"Yeah well, you see Adam, this girl and I have not had a great past," he said. "But to dig her out of the ground...man you sure know how to not disappoint."

"As you can see she has no memories of your past with her..."

"What are to you talking about?! What do you mean I died?!" she screamed. I was already very aggitated and was very close to killing her.

"Well, when I heard that you dig someone from the grave, I thought, maybe I can finally test this experimental drug," he pulled out a small syringe with blue liquid in it. "If that White Fang doctor is right, this should give back some memory."

Torchwick had walked toward the girl. She writhed in fear.

"Now then," he said. "This'll hurt a little."

He injected her with the syringe and she went limp for a couple of minutes. Then she looked at me with hatred. I stood my ground. Such look had no affect on me.

"Blake..." I flinched when she addressed me with that name. "What the hell is going on?"

"Simple thing Red, you died, and we brought you back," Torchwick said. "Kitty cat here dug you up and kindly gifted you to us."

"I... died" The girl blinked and her eyes widen. "Scepter..." she looked at me. "You did this...? You gave me up?!"

I took a few steps back. Who was she?

"You were never apart of Team RWBY were you?!" she yelled. A couple of guards try to hold her down. "You're a traitor!!!"

I ready Gambol Shroud, and in moments instance she was on top of me and raised my weapon against me. I could see her anger as she brought my weapon through me. I had screamed in pain as I coughed blood. Torchwick had injected her with another drug and she fell unconscious. I felt my master cradle me in his arms.

"No...Donna...please..." I could hear his voice falter. It was comforting to know he still cared.

I had lost consciousness and assumed the worsed.

Blake's POV:

YOU WERE NEVER APART OF TEAM RWBY WE'RE YOU?!

No...not you too. What did I do wrong? Ruby what did I do wrong?

I cower in fear as I felt Gambol Shroud pierce my body and let out a painful scream.

The scene changed and I was being held down by Weiss and Pyrrha. I had awoke from a dream...a dream that has haunted me for these past three months...