Chapter 23: Attack on Atlas

Blake's POV:

I woke up dazed. I looked around and tried to move and found that I had been retraint. I looked back barely and saw anti-aura cuffs locked on me. The room opened and in came two faunus men carrying Pyrrha.

"Pyrrha?" I said. "Hey, what the hell is going on?"

They ignored me. I wish I could say "brothers of the White Fang," but they only consider me a traitor to their once just cause.

"Hey Blake," Pyrrha sat up, she tried to undo her cuffs but gave up. "Fancy seeing you here."

"What's going on?" I was so confused.

"I don't know, nor do I know why we were taken," she said. "But we have help. We just need to wait."

The cuffs on us seemed to be wirelessly controlled, the cuffs on our legs came off and seemed to shut down. I guess that means we can't use it to our advantage. I stood up and stretched however I can.

Pyrrha did the same. We sat down. "Atleast they have some decency giving their prisoners some comfortability."

"Courtesy of Ruby I assume," Pyrrha said. I looked at her. "She's alive, and well. Apparently after her ressurection, she seemed to have a new soul that flooded into her body."

"I...what, you mean like multi-personality disorder?"

"Yes, only its not just a psychological phonomenon, there are two souls within her body, both able to generate aura independently and they both came to a temporary truce on the matter of embodiment," she said. I sighed.

"That'll sort of make Yang's day, definitely make Weiss's," I said. We both laughed.

The television (we have a television) in our room turned on to the news channel. The headlines were The White Fang attacks the Schnee Dust Company in Atlas.

My eyes widened. We watched for three seconds till a broadcast intermission was hosted by the White Fang. I lost my breath when I saw Weiss's father and sister held hostage. I new Weiss was gonna be watching.

Weiss's POV:

On the way to Atlas, the news broadcasted an attack on the Schnee Dust Company in Atlas carried out by the White Fang. Those ungrateful faunus. Then a broad cast was then interupted by the White Fang showing...no...no...no!!

I ran to the television and cried. The crowd recognized me and tried to save me from the unpleasant sight. I used my glyphs to push them away. A giant faunus came into view and I recognized him immediatley. That man I fought in the train within the underground rails. Lieutenant's Chainsaw.

"Greetings to all humans, for those who do not understand the situation, here is the abridged version; we the White Fang are now preparing for war against you human kind," he said. "To demonstrate our resolve, we bring you the CEO of the Schnee Dust Company, his name, I'm sure you all know. And we have a lovely lady here, Winter Schnee. So, I hope your sister is watching milady."

I covered my mouth and cried. This couldn't be happening.

"Now, one of these two is going to die, it's Daddy's decision here whether he wants to live out the rest of his pathetic life, or if he acts like a good father and spare his daughters life, but I cannot assure that she will be in the purest of conditions," I almost dropped to my knees hearing what he said.

"Kill me," my father, Jacque Schnee, said. "You want someone dead, you kill me. I'm the one who abused the faunus."

"I applaud you for your quick decision, however your demands will not be met, but finally..." my heart stopped on his next words - originally meant for me."I get to kill a Schnee."

He picked up his chainsaw.

"No...please..." I begged.

"Winter, Weiss... I'm sorry I couldn't be a better father," he said. After his last words, his head was split in half as well as his entire body.

I fell to my knees, unable to make a second. Winter was crying through the cameras. My father, an imperfect man with many flaws, however the man who fed me and clothed me... is dead.

He was slaughtered... like all my other friends. I was losing them all... without a single good bye.