Chapter 31: The Brawl in the Warehouse

Neptune's POV:

Things were going horribly. Just horrible. I couldn't get Sun back to normal. I couldn't even land a blow on his head. What's worse is he has me in a choke hold. I couldn't get out. My gun was three feet in front of me.

"Sun...stop..." I said. I got my balance back and pushed us off the building. He hit the pavement first as I smashed the roof of a car. I crawled and stumbled off and slowly stood up.

Sun regained conscious and I punched his face so hard he went lights out again.

"Dude..." I said. "What the hell man."

I mean onto a car. It looks like Torchwick and his men were dealt with. Whatever's left and himself retreated from school grounds. Scarlet and Sage jogged over.

Sun woke back up and held his face. When he stood up and looked around, his eyes were back to normal.

"How much did I drink last night?" The four of us laughed. Team SSSN was back, but we had a lot of filling up to do.

Jaune's POV:

Yang, Taiyang, and Weiss went after Ruby. Raven opened a portal for Qrow and Winter to get back to Vale. I was guesing that he was gonna take her to a hospital, because she couldn't walk properly. Blake, Raven, Juniper, and I went to find Pyrrha.

A few dozen White Fang men cornered us. Raven and Blake took half of them while I take the rest. Dual wielding Noah Arc and Miló made things easier, thanks Celtic and Konner teaching me.

"Impressive Jaune," Raven said and kept moving.

I chased after them.

We passed a window and saw a warehouse with the hypnotist machine. Pyrrha was fighting it hard.

"Pyrrha..." Juniper covered her mouth. I aimed my rifle at the glass and fired. Raven was too late to warn me but not too late to catch my bullet from ricochet into my head.

"This glass is bullet proof," she said. "We'll need to find a way in."

We kept searching and found an entrance.

Out of no where, Adam Taurus charged from the shadows and attacked both Raven and Blake.

I saw that one of his arms was replaced with an automail arm.

"Go!" Raven screamed. "We'll handle him!"

"Get Pyrrha out of that thing!!" Blake screamed as she charged at Adam. He blocked the blade with his metal arm and back whip Blake into a wall.

Juniper and I went into the warehouse as Raven fought Taurus.

A few dozen men started standing guard around Pyrrha.

"Hey!!" I got their attentions. They drew their guns as the ones already leaving left. I jumped down and drew Noah and Miló. They charged at me, jumping onto crates to reach me. I started moving and deflected bullets in the process. I slashed at a few of them that was in front of me and shot another ten. I had lost Juniper and went to find her. She was encircled by a few dozen White Fang members. Men from other groups came at me and I did my best to keep them away.

"Please," I heard Juniper say. "I do not wish to hurt you. I only ask for my daughter back before any blood is shed."

A few guys chuckled and charged at her. I couldn't reach her in time, but even so, what made no sense was everytime she even just tapped one of them, they collapsed on the ground and started seizing. We all stopped and observed. I noticed that those guys, their flesh started to age in an increase speed. Fast enough that within two minutes, they were but dust.

"Kill that witch!!" All the male faunus charged at her while the females fled.

"Fools..." she said and charged at them, tapping them all and turning them to dust. I stood in shock when it became apparent she was about to cry.

"Hmm...I thought I had killed you both," two arrows were aimed at both of us. I blocked mine as the one aimed for Juniper had impaled itself into her.

"Juniper!!" I look at our attacker. A woman in a red dress dropped down and immediately I recognized her. "Cinder..."

"Hm...so you remember my name Jaune," she said. "I'm glad."

"Do tell why?"

"So I don't have to tell you the name of the person who killed you," two knives appeared in her hands and she charged at me. I ran at her as well and we both fought heads on.

Every slashed I make, she counters. Every slash she makes, I barely dodge or block.

"Oh please," she said. "At least put up more of a fight."

She was mocking me! Well I can't say she's wrong, I'm still not at Pyrrha's level, but it still sucked. I charged at her and swung as hard as I physically can. It slashed one of her blades clean off it turned back to dust. I charged at her again and didn't sense any danger till I was that close of killing her. I fire ball had been launched from her hand and would've hit me if I hadn't suddenly end up of one of the crates near Pyrrha with Cinder at the other side of the ware house.

"Good job Jaune," I look to my left and saw Celtic dual wielding his two swords Folkvangr and Fensalir. "Now it's our turn for some vengeance."

Konner joined us shortly. "Get Pyrrha out of here. We'll deal with this onnahole."

"That's rude," Cinder hopped onto a crate. "Imposing false accusations like that is disrespectful."

I went to the control panel and tapped anything that screamed get Pyrrha out. While doing so, Celtic and Conner charged at Cindr with blinding speed.

I released Pyrrha and grabbed Juniper. We got out of the ware house, and in doing so, came across a lot of White Fang men. Even with two swords, I was screwed.