Chapter 14: Awkward Interrogation

Blake's POV:

I held Neo as she cried. She kept eating ice cream and seemed to calm down. I stroke her hair calming her down. When she was finally calmed down, she fell asleep. Jaune took the tub and put it in the freezer. I rock Neo a bit. She snuggle closer.

"Blake have you been cheating on me?" That question very much confused me. We all looked at Yang. She was dead serious when she ask me that.

"No..." I said. Within two seconds she was shaking me back and forth.

Yang's POV:

"Blake have you been cheating on me?" I asked. The way she acts around Neo, I wanted to know what her deal is with that girl.

"No..."

Now I was even more suspicious. I grabbed her and took us to another room. I shook her by her shoulders.

"Have you been cheating on me!" I yelled.

"No~oooo-ooooo~ooo," she said.

"Then what's your deal with Neo?!" Really, what gives? I let her go.

She collapsed to the floor, eyes spinning.

"Hey!!" I grabbed her ear and pulled it tight. "Answer the question!"

"Nya!!!" she squeaked. I was expecting an answer, but all I saw on her face was just...pleasure? "Ah~ah..."

I had forgotten. Blake just loves having her ears pulled. Like a feline masochist. I let her go and she twitched on the floor.

Few minutes later she talked.

"When I was a contract killer, I flew solo," she said. There was still a faint red on her cheeks. "I had just finished a job taking out a gang local street gangster back at North West Vale. I went to a bar to check in with my client. When I came out, I saw Neo."

I leaned in closer.

"We know that four years ago, she was abandoned by Torchwick and the White Fang," she continued. "I could see in her eyes that she was being haunted by the faces of all her victims. Otherwise she'd being sleeping a lot better. She attacked me, but her movement was sloppy. She couldn't get a hit on me so I pinned her down."

I looked down a bit.

"She looked at me, clearly asking for death... begging. So instead of killing her, I helped her. Taught her what it was to be on the good side. Showing her that no one is threatening her as long as she doesn't do something wrong," I sat closer to her as she went on. "At night I would wake up to her screaming. Night frights, obviously caused by some sort of post traumatic stress. Whenever I wake her, I would comfort her and let her cry on me..."

This reminded me when Ruby and I were younger. When Summer had died...

"I had become a big sister to her. Wherever I went, she followed. It was until I was hired to take out another target. A drug lord. She agreed to be my operator and we had completed jobs faster. All with a clear conscience," she laid down. "Our clients changed and we were given a new one. He was more off. He gave us time and slight description of our upcoming targets so we ended up doing our own research before taking the job. We scout them, snap a photo, then read about them. Of course, they were all bad people, but one cannot by too careless."

I nodded.

"Then we were scouting out our most recent target. And it turned out to be our old headmaster," I looked at her. She killed... "Professor Ozpin. After I saw him, I called an abort mission. Because I wasn't willing to kill him. He didn't do anything wrong anyway."

I sighed. At least my kitty cat hadn't go back to being a bad girl like she was. I lay next to her and gave her a quick kiss. Then got on top of her.

Her face was red. "Yang?"

"No more killing for, got it?" I was dead serious. She nodded.

I lay back next to her and Ren came to us running. "It's Neo. There's something wrong with her..."