Chapter 32: The Twin Swordsmen vs The Fire Maiden

Celtic's POV:

Jaune had left with Pyrrha and I drew my two swords, Folkvangr and Fensalir. Konner jumped up with Kaleid and Prisma.

"Team KACY's Twin Swordsman," she smirked. "Do you really think you can take me?"

I sneered. "Would you prefer one-on-one?"

"I'd prefer your entire team to come at me," she said. I gripped on my sword hilt. "But seeing as I put two of them to their grave..."

"You fucking whore!!" Konner rushed at her.

"Konner stop!!"

She side stepped and kicked him at the wall. I rushed at her only running past her to catch my stupid brother from breaking open his skull.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch..." he growled.

"Don't forget they're not dead," I said quietly.

"They're comatose with no estimate when they'll wake, they might as well be dead," he stood up and rushed her again. I chased after him and we both double teamed on Cinder.

She was able to counter our movements despite our speed. I aimed my left blade at her head while Konner aimed his at her lower waist. She had jumped in between and only escaped with losing little of her hair. As she landed, her clothes lit up and she hit us with a flame shockwave sending us both flying. I had manage to stay airborne thanks to my wings. Konner just hit the wall face first.

"I really hate you winged faunus," she growled. "Good thing there is only few of you to worry about."

"Assuming you can find and kill us off," I charged towards her dodging her flame burt attacks and landed in front of her. I tackled her and got kicked off. I barely had time to notice an arrow near my face before speeding off to the side.

Konner had came back up and back slashed at Cinder. He landed the shot but only a scratch. She growled and side kicked him at me. I caught him and we stumbled back.

"This sucks," he said. He switched Kaleid into carbine rifle mode and Prisma into javelin form.

"Whose fault was that?" I sheathed Fensalir and switched Folvangr into it's bow form.

"And you believe range weapons can stop me?" she said.

"Nope," both of us said simultaneously. This led to a confused Cinder, which gave us the short distraction we needed. I jumped onto one of the cranes and started shooting at the super soldier formula using explosive arrows. Konner used compact C-4 rounds and obliterating them.

"Stop!" She screamed. Now we had an advantage.

"Can't kill two birds with one stone if you can't reach them!" I taunted. She rushed at me and I shot flame arrows at her. She deflected them but it still hit the crate of formulas. She was now in front of me. "Let's dance."

We charged at each other, dodging debris created by Konner. I sheathed Folvangr and drew Fensalir, switching it to a shotgun and fired at her with midair burst rounds. She jumped around, dodging the blasts. I switched my ammunition to slugs and charged at her, single handedly firing at her as I drew Fensalir again and slashed at her. She prairie and lunged at me. The blade aiming for my neck was shot off by Konner from the distance. Thankfully it wasn't C-4 rounds or that would hurt.

"Pest," she growled and she switched blades and slashed me with the other, I slid back a few feet as she attacked Konner.

Konner's POV:

Well, I got her pissed at me. I loaded my rifle first after my last shot at her. I unload the empty clip and dodged her lunge at me and swung at her. She jumped over my blade and down struck me. I barely dodged it but it pierced my coat. I sighed in relief but barely dodged her heel to my face. What sucked because I was awkwardly staring at... "Firefly panties?"

Her face went red...for the first time and tried to slice my head off, had my brother not block the blade with the flat side of his sword. I twist kicked Cinder, causing her to lose her balance and aimed a punch at her face. She caught my fist and her clothing lit. Celtic and I barely had enough time to run out of there. My hand was slightly burnt. We looked at her and she wasn't there. Paranoia hit us and we did a full three sixty slash around us. She jumped and dodged our blades.

Celtic aimed an arrow at her. She countered with her dust arrow. As the two projectile clashed, smoke cloud our vision. I didn't know what happened, but something came behind me and I saw a blade impaled in me.

Celtic's POV:

As smoke cleared out, I had seen Cinder behind Konner and saw she had stabbed him in the back. He dropped as the dust blade vaporized and reappeared in Cinder's sword shaft. He spat out blood and she smirked. I rushed at her and she threw me over. I extended my wings, giving me hovering advantage and threw her instead. As she landed, I had charged straight at her, knocking her down and she kicked me off. We charged at each other heads on. Running past each other every time our blades came contact with each other. She had got more slashed on her despite my speed advantage. Minor scratches filled her body. Putting the last of my strength at this last strike, we clashed again.

We were distance apart from each other when we stopped. I caught the scent of new blood and heard her collapse. I looked at her and saw my blade had reached it's point. It had severed her spine to her lower body, paralyzing her waist down. That may not have killed her, but pain and shock would. Perhaps blood loss.

I knew my time was up as well. Our duel had end with a double loss. The last thing I saw was a spew of red as blood had sprayed from the slit at my throat. It had all went dark as I hit the pavement.