Chapter 5: Rehabilitation

Although Weiss was overconfident about her abilitues, she was too stubborn to admit, even for her, that her movements were sloppy. She was too slow and her movements had too many opening chances for counter strikes. Even Yang was doing better than her.

Although her wounds didn't effect her so much, she didn't want to risk opening her stitches. So instead of going all out heavy movement, she took it slow but made sure her punches do damage, she managed to destroy about a few dozen dummies in one punch.

"Come on Weiss, just hit me already," Blake had her blade drawn as she was Weiss's sparring partner.

"I will i-if you st-stop nag-ging me!!" Weiss yelled, clearly annoyed if Blake.

Blake smirked. She changed her stance and struck first.

Weiss prairied her strike and used a glyph to get on top of her. She did a free fall strike at Blake only hitting an empty copy fading away and to be met with a boot to the waist causing her to lose the match and her breath.

Yang came over with some beer bottles and tossed one to Blake and Weiss.

"I...I don't drink..." Weiss said.

"Come on Weiss, just a sip..." you could clearly see that Yang already had a few bottles. Blake giggled unbeknownst about Yang's alchoholism.

Weiss hesitantly took a sip and spat it out coughing a bit. "Eww...God..."

"Wow Weiss, you're no fun," Blake took a swig.

"See! Blake gets it!" Yang swung her arm around Blake swooning a bit.

Weiss took another sip of the unbearable liquid and forced herself to swallow. Upon doing so, she could not hold her liquor at all.

"Haha!!! Weiss fainted!!! Weiss fainted!!!"

Blake's phone went off and caller ID said Parasol.

"Ooo. Whose this Blake? Cheating on me already?" Yang said in a slur voice.

"Nah. It's a friend of mine...excuse me," Blake walked into the dorm building. "What's up?"

Well our employer wasn't very happy when you called for an abort. But we got a new target from a new employer.

"Who?" I asked.

Jaune Arc of team JNPR.

"Jaune?"

Another friend?

"Was...where is he now?"

He's in the air with his two other team members and is scheduled to arrive with crates full of dust from the Schnee Dust Company from Atlas is meeting with that other red girl...Nikos.

"And our employer wants to take him out?"

More like to capture him. Our employer wants him alive.

"And where do we meet?"

Down town Vale harbor at 8 pm. And...I don't know if he or she, they contacted me while using a voice scambler, that they don't want you to be late.

"Copy that. Tell our employer that the Cat is in."

Roger that. Parasol out. And the other side hung up. Blake looked out the window looking at no the Yang dancing cheerfully around a fainted Weiss. She sighed and remember all the times she had with the Team JNPR.

"I'm sorry Jaune. But when this is over, I'll find you."