Chapter 1

Melody's P.O.V

-------------

~Dream~

"Mom I gotta go! I can't stay here anymore!" I cried. My mother was sad and had guilt in her eyes.

"But Michael! I thought he would..." she started but I cut her off.

"He was in on it mom! He backed out but they still managed to use him against me!" I say. She had tears streaming down her face, but not as much as mine.

"But, what will we do?" she asked heart broken.

"I'm staying with dad. I already called him and he has a plane ticket for me. I'm gonna go pack and then I'll leave in 2 weeks, after exams. I may come back in senior year, if I'm ready. I'm sorry mom but I just can't stay here!" I said. She nods and wipes the tears from her face.

"Ok baby girl, whatever will make you happy. We will miss you and Michael...I don't know what I'll do about him," she says with a sigh. I hug her.

"Mom it's ok, he's my twin. We may be different but I know he feels my pain. I'm mad yes. Not just at him but at all of them. Please just be patient with him and me. I promise I will come back. I love you," I say. She smiles and let's me go to pack.

This is finally happening! I'm leaving! And I will not be the same anymore. No way. New year means new beginning. This might be my one shot! Maybe Vegas is just what I need to ease the pain...

-------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Shut up you useless thing!" I say with a groan and hit my alarm clock. Why? Why did this day have to come? No! I will not think this way! New year, new beginning, new me! Just at my old school with my old...classmates.

I sigh and get out of bed. I look at the clock and it says 6 o'clock. Great 2 hours till I see my old school again! I take a quick shower, dry my hair long, blond hair and curl it. Then I put on my makeup. A dramatic winged liner, mascara, concealer, blush, and red lipstick. Once I'm satisfied with my look I go into my walk in closet. It's painted white like the rest of my walls. My bed spread is light blue and my desk is also light blue. I have a flat screen tv and a window seat, but that's getting of topic now.

I pull out my favourite ripped jeans and a long sleeved, black, crop top. Just barely showing my belly button. I add a simple studded necklace and a few rings. Then I slip on my combat boots and head downstairs.

Like usual my mom is at work. She is a nurse and normally works early morning and evening/night shifts. So I barely see her. My twin brother, Michael is probably at school because of football practice. Yup he is the star quarterback! He doesn't even know I'm back. I mean he knows but he hasn't seen me yet. I get some Nutella and smear it on a bagel and head to school. I hop into my white Lamborghini and drive with the music blasting.

Once I get to my school, I park my car and get out. Only a few people are outside, everybody else is probably inside getting to their classes. No one wants to have detention on the first day now would they? Some people were staring and whispering but I ignored it and kept my head held high. I take a deep breath and walk into Mason Alexander High. Everybody stops what they're doing and turns to me. Most of them were clueless to who I am. Can't blame them I have...changed a bit. I smirk and walk confidently to the principal's office to get my schedule.

While I was walking someone taps my shoulder. I stop hold my bad, that is swung onto my shoulder, and turn around. Standing there I see Connor Montgomery, one of the football players.

"Hello sexy!" he says. I smirk. Really? He obviously doesn't remember me.

"Why hello Connor," I say all devilishly. He looks at me surprised.

"How do you know my name Beautiful?" he asks while stepping closer so our chests are touching.

"You know you haven't really changed since the last time I was here. You've grown maybe 3 inches? What 1 inch each year? I would expect more from you Connor," I say with a smirk. He looks at me shocked.

"Who are you?" he asks stepping slightly back. I grin and whisper in his ear...

"Melody Peers," his mouth drops open and looks at me from head to toe.

"Oh my freaking God," he says. I turn around and walk away like I owned the place but not before giving him and his friends a wink.

Yup that's me Melody Peers. The strong, independent women who has come back to fight her enemies at Mason Alexander High with pride and confidence. She isn't the sweet innocent girl from freshman year anymore. Students of Mason Alexander High School, you better watch out.

----------------

Authors note

Hi my writer name is Asha. I use this name so no one knows exactly who I am. Melody's character sort of reflects on me. Being mysterious and what not. Anyways...

Ta da! Chapter 1 of Good Girl Gone Bad I can't wait to keep going! I have already started 7 chapters! I'm still editing and perfecting them. I have another book called The Good Girl Can Fight. It has no relation with this story though. So you don't need to read that book first to understand this book. Anyways, hope you like this! Oh and before I forget....

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya,

~Asha