Chapter 25

Justin's P.O.V

She ran away. Again. For something stupid that I did.

"Way to go! I told you we shouldn't have done that!" Dylan exclaims and throws his hands up in frustration. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Do you think she meant it?" Michael asks with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what I mean. Do you think she meant all that crap about caring about me again? About us again?" He asks again.

I sigh and nod.

"I think she meant every word she said," I say with a sigh.

"So what are we suppose to do now?" Jackson asks.

"Uh apologize?" Dylan says in a duh tone.

"Who cares honestly? If she's mad then let her be mad, it'll blow over soon," I say.

"Justin, man, we know you like her. You don't have to hide it anymore," Michael says.

"I don't like her!" I say becoming more frustrated.

"Fine be in denial!" Michael exclaims.

I just shake my head and sit down.

"Lets just go home," I say. They all sigh and we head to our cars and motorcycles. Then we were off.

Dylan's P.O.V

That boy is in denial as f. He knows he likes Melody but won't admit it! What's his problem?

He can't stop talking about the girl, nor can he stop thinking of the girl. He always teases her, and plays jokes on her. He doesn't realize that she likes it a lot. I can always see her smile when she leaves and she blushes a lot.

No, I don't like her. Again, she's like a sister to me. I don't want to see her hurt but I know for a fact they both like each other. But Justin doesn't have the guts to ask her to be his girlfriend! I mean I would already have made a move. I'm surprised they haven't had sex yet. Especially since they had a heated make-out session, coming from Connor.

I sigh and shake my head. Those two have a lot of work to do.

Melody's P.O.V

I pull up into the driveway of my house and slam the car door. I angrily go up to the door and unlock it. I enter the house and sit on the couch.

How dare they do that? I'm so mad! Especially at Justin. And I know its because I like him. But I don't want  to like him. But I do like him.

HORMONES ARE CONFUSING!

I must be on my period. Yup I am. I walk to the bathroom and do my usual routine. Then I hear the door open. It was them.

I angrily open the bathroom door and slam it shut and stare -sorry meant glare- at the boys.

"Jesus Christ Meldoy! We are sorry okay?" Michael exclaims.

"That's what you said 2 years ago! It didn't cut it then, it certainly isn't cutting it now!" I reply angrily.

"We were freshman and stupid!" Michael retorts.

"And now you are seniors and STILL stupid!" I snap back.

"You are so stubborn!" He exclaims.

"I guess it's a twin thing, brother," I snarl and stomp upstairs.

"Meldoy!" Dylan screams.

I ignore him and walk into my room and climb onto the roof. I stare at the sunset and sigh. Screw all of them. Screw feelings. Screw my heart.