Chapter 14

Justin's P.O.V
(I know! Finally!)

I had woken up early to prepare for the date. I know for a fact that Melody is gonna be asking questions so I asked the guys to cover for me. But since they are idiots, they probably thought of something stupid.

I wanted to make her first date special. The first part, making her eager for the date. So I whipped up some notes and poems and asked the guys to put them in her desk, locker, etc throughout the day.

She has a diary. How do I know? Because I was snooping around and I saw it over top of that box she holds for her life. Because I'm a good person, I read her diary instead of looking in the box. If she wants to keep that box private fine, but come on! If you see a diary you'd want to read it too! Don't lie!

I read some entries. Mostly ones from freshman year. About...how she puts it...him. It made me sort of sad. And almost guilty. Almost. Then I skipped on to her first entry when she came back.

September 4 2015,

Dear Diary,

As you well know, I'm back at Mason Alexander High. Yay! Not. I don't want to see my idiot brother that I share a face with. I mean obviously I can work the face better than him! Ok, cocky, I know.

Anyways, I'm also not so thrilled about seeing the rest of the idiots. Like him! And Justin. It makes me angry just thinking about it!

But I came back to face them all. Including my ex- best friends, Christy and Laura. I still don't understand how they did that to me. Or why.

Anyways, I have created a bucket list that I want to fulfil before I die. Want to hear it? Well you have too anyways:

-Cliff diving
-Bungee Jumping
-Sky diving
-Zip lining
-Do something illegal
-Have the prefect first kiss (On a roof top, underneath the stars, then it starts to rain)
-Have the perfect date (going to a party on the beach far, far away. Then, in a bikini, run into the water and have fun)
-Have the perfect boyfriend (Tall, smart, handsome, kind, sort of has an ego but doenst take it to far, funny, considerate, but knows his limits)
-Perfect prom
-Perfect wedding
.....

The list goes on and on and on. Everything had to be perfect. Or close to perfect.

Anyways I gotta go.

Thanks for listening diary,
Melody

That's where I got the idea for the date. Beside the first kiss, was a check mark. Ha! I was the one who gave her the perfect kiss without knowing it!

Anyways, since she needs a bikini, I decided not to tell her that part or else it would ruin the surprise. I bought her a new bikini, too. I might have looked at her size. Hey don't judge!

Strapless, galaxy colour, and has a bow. I think it suits her.

When I entered the house and saw her, she looked gorgeous in her dress. And of course I stared. Hey! If you saw her you would too.

We headed out and I opened the door to my black convertible. She gets into the passenger seat while I get into the drivers seat.

I drive and she keeps asking me where we were going.

"Jesus Beauty chill! I'm not telling you, but you will love it." I say. She rolls her eyes sighs and slumps into her seat while looking at her phone.

An hour later we pull up into a fancy restaurant.

"We drove for an hour to go to a restaurant?" she asked me confused.