Chapter 15

Melody's P.O.V

I woke up to a strong arm over top of me. I looked over my shoulder and saw a hot figure sleeping next to me. Yes, I just said that. Why? I don't know. Guess who it was? Actually no need to tell, you already know.

I didn't want to wake him so I just laid there. Quietly. The only sound was his light snores.

30 minutes later, he woke up.

"Hmmm?" He says.

"Morning," I say with my morning voice.

You may be asking why aren't you asking if you did it last night?

Cause I know we didn't since I'm fully clothed and he's in his boxers. Chill!

"Good morning sunshine," he says in his deep, husky voice.

"How long have you been awake?" He asks.

"30 minutes," I respond.

"Oh sorry I kept you waiting," he says.

"No worries," I say.

We both get out of bed and stretch. I look over at the other bed and saw it was slept in.

"Um...from what I remembered we got 2 rooms. Didn't Luke get the other room? Or did we all share this room?" I ask.

"Oh no. He slept in the other room. I slept in that bed until you started sobbing in your sleep. I slept beside you and calmed you down," he says with a smile.

I blush and try to cover it with my hair. He calmed me down? Only dad could do that. Wow.

"Don't hide the blush. I like it. It reminds me of the old you," he says with a chuckle.

I instantly got a flashback of freshman year and my nightmare. The locker. The laughter. The tears. The old, weak, stupid, me.

"Uh yeah. We should probably get going," I say and walk out of the room after putting on my shoes.

"Yeah. Let's wake Hemmings up first," Justin says. I nod and we head to Luke's room.

I knock on the door and didn't hear an answer. I knock louder and still didn't hear an answer. I banged on it and finally I heard a groan.

"Hey Pretty Boy! Get out of bed!" I scream.

"Let me sleep in peace," Luke groans.

I roll my eyes and take a bobby pin out of my hair, and start to pick the lock.

"What are you doing?" Justin asks.

"What does it look like genius?" I ask still fixing my eyes at the lock. I may have taken a lesson or 2 on how to pick a lock.

I hear a click and open the door.

"Rise and shine! I'm hungry and I want to go home!" I say.

Luke groans and gets up. When he see's me, his mouth drops. I look at myself and realize I'm still in my jean short shorts and a bikini top. Oops!

"Oh stop drooling and get up!" I say getting frustrated.

"Wow, Justin! If you don't want her can I?" Luke asks.

"Shut the fuck up Hemmings and get up!" Justin says.

"Fine! Jeez! You guys really should be a couple. Good Lord!" Luke says while getting up.

I roll my eyes again and walk into his bathroom.

"Hey! My bathrooma senorita!" Luke screams.

"My bathrooma senorita? I think you mean mi bãno senorita?" I say.