Chapter 10

Melody's P.O.V

I walked back upstairs to my room and sat on my window seat while looking up at the stars. I love my window seat and my room so much. I opened up my song book and sang a few original songs. Yeah, I'm a singer. I don't think I'm good but then again I don't think I'm bad. I also play the guitar. Then the door opened.

"Hey Beauty," Justin says. I smile at him.

"Hey Beast. What up?" I ask while I move my book to the side.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see what you were up too," he says. I nod my head.

"Well not much," I say and sit on my bed.

I take the box from my nightstand and stare at it. It was a Paris box. It had the Eiffel Tower on the lid and it was light blue all around. I sigh and smile at it forgetting Justin was there.

"What's so special about that box?" He asks. I look up at him and then back down at the box. No one knew about this box. Should I tell him? But that would mean I have feelings for him. And I can't let my feelings out.

"Oh nothing!" I say and set it back down on the nightstand.

"Uh I think its something because when you thought we were gonna kill you, you held on to that thing like it was your life!" Justin says.

"Well it sort if is," I mumble to myself just so Justin wouldn't hear.

"Please tell me," Justin says and brushes his lips against mine. Wait...when did he get so close?! And was he gonna kiss me? No this couldn't happen.

"Justin-" I start but he doesn't let me finish.

"Shhhh don't talk just," he says and leans in. I dodge his lips and go back to sit down at the window seat.

"I-I'm sorry. I haven't had my first kiss yet and I'm just not ready..." I say while staring out the window just so I could avoid his eyes.

"Its ok I understand," Justin says.

I turn around and meet his soft, gentle eyes. He looks so perfect. I wanted to kiss him but I've always wanted everything in my life to be perfect. Perfect first kiss, slow dance, boyfriend, wedding...perfect everything. But...I don't know. Was he really perfect?

"In my opinion I think I'm perfect," Justin says with a smirk and shrugs.

Damn! I said that aloud! Ugh!!!

"Right. Well could I be alone please?" I ask. He nods and leaves. This moment reminded me of a song....Busted my Veronica.

"See there is this guy
Who I've always wanted to talk to
But I'm always to shy
To say hi
This thing keeps on growing
Some crazy kind of emotion
I tried to keep it inside
But I

Fall into a dream
When I look in his eyes
I'm lost in the clouds
I'm up in the skies
He caught me gazing
And I couldn't help
And now

I'm busted
I'm found out
He caught me
No way out
There's no way that I could deny
If I did it would be a lie

So now I'm busted
So guilty
Surrender
Arrest me
And I shouldn't be surprised
It was only a matter of time
Till I got busted!"

"Ugh! Why the hell do I feel this way?! I'm not suppose to have feelings! They're suppose to be gone! Locked away! Never to be seen again! But no! Why him? Justin? Of all people? Why not...a nerd?! Not one of those jerks again! Ugh!" I screamed. Then I felt my eyes burn with tears.

"I don't wanna get damn hurt again! Not by them again. I can't feel! Its just a no no! Why? Why!" I cry and scream. Why was I crying? Was it all this emotion and anger I was holding back?