Chapter 6

Melody's P.O.V

I wake up refreshed in the morning because of how much sleep I got. It was great! I quickly did my usual morning routine and the same thing happened as yesterday. Beast decided he was gonna pick me up and carry me into the car...again. Whatever. Its their gas money they're wasting! Not mine!

Finally we get to school and I hurry of to first period where unfortunately Justin did too. Dang it! He sat next to me and kept on annoying me. What the heck was his problem. I glared at him a few times but he just smirked. That idiot!

I roll my eyes and try to co concentrate on the teacher. But let me tell you something, its hard to concentrate on the teacher when someone is throwing paper balls at the side of your head!

"Justin Moors what the hell is your problem?" I scream whisper at him.

He smirks like always! Of course!

"You, me, date on Friday night," he says. I was astonished. Bad-boy-say-what?

I've read enough stories on Wattpad indicating that the bad boy and good girl always end up together. But I'm not a good girl! Anymore....

I turn my head and I don't even answer his damn question. He keeps poking me and throwing balls at my head so I was really getting frustrated. And the teacher wasn't doing anything about it!

I couldn't take it anymore! I just wanted to leave! And as if my prayers were being answered, the bell rung! Yay! I rushed out of class and into the hallway. Unfortunately, Justin caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Beauty why are you avoiding me?" Justin asks. I was about to say something until I sneezed twice.

"Woah, someone is getting sick!" Beast says. I roll my eyes.

"I am not!" I say and sneeze then cough.

"We should get you home..." Beast says. I shake my head.

"Can't I already missed one day of *cough* school *sneeze* can't miss *cough* another," I say and then sneeze again. I sneeze another 5 times and have a cough attack.

Suddenly I felt my stomach twist and turn. I felt so sick.

"On second thought," I start and then get dizzy. I hold onto Beast's chest not caring about my actions.

"Uh excuse me," I say and run to the bathroom.

I get into a stall and throw up. Luckily no one else was in here so it wasn't awkward and I didn't have go worry about closing the stall door. I threw up so much green stuff.

Suddenly the door flies open and there stands Justin. I'm still throwing up and he holds my hair back. When I was done I flushed the toilet and leaned back taking deep breaths.

"Beauty are you ok?" Beast asks. I nod and close my eyes.

Everything was spinning and I felt so sick. I opened my eyes and saw two Justin's?

"Uh Beast?" I ask still spinning my head.

"Yes" he says.

"When did you get a twin?" I ask giggling.

"What? Beauty your hallucinating!" Beast says. I giggle again.

"Ooh look black bubbles!" I say trying to get the bubbles but they wouldn't pop! I frown.

"Why are you in the girls bathroom? Are you ok?" I ask and giggle again.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine Beauty, its you who isn't ok," Beast says. I laugh!

Then all of a sudden my vision gets blurry and I feel so dizzy to the point I couldn't even sit down. I just closed my eyes and blacked out.

---------------

Authors Note

Yes I know its a short chapter but that's only because the
P.O.V is changing!!!! Yay I know! You guys can probably guess who it will be right? Anyways, thanks again for reading my book and don't forget to read my other book, The Good Girl Can Fight.

BTW that book doesn't have anything to do with this book. Oh and if you didn't already catch that, Beast is Justin and Beauty is Melody.
Well anyways....

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha