Chapter 33

Melody's P.O.V

It's currently 1:30 am, and Tristan and I are getting all our bags down with Dylan's help. Yes, Dylan insisted that he'd come with us. His exact words were:

"I can't let my little sister go without saying goodbye."

"Are we ready?" My mom whispers. We didn't want to wake up the jerks.

"Uh, yeah, just a minute," I say and tiptoe/run upstairs.

I slowly open Michael's door and stare at all the boys. They were real heavy sleepers.

"Well boys, you did again. You fooled me. Congrats. But you won't get a third chance now because I'm leaving. Again. Sorry to ruin your fun, but it's true. Las Vegas here I come. Don't miss me to much. I surely won't miss you. See you later jerks," I whisper and then I leave.

I tiptoe/run back downstairs and smile at my mom and Dylan.

"Everything alright?" Dylan whispers to me. I nod.

"Lets go," I say.

We go outside, and into the cab, after putting my luggage in the trunk. Before you ask, we sent most of my things to Vegas yesterday.

I sigh and slump in my seat.

"You alright Cupcake?" Dylan asks.

"I'm fine. Promise me you won't tell the boys where I'm going? I don't want them to come and track me down," I say with a slight laugh. Dylan chuckles.

"I won't," Dylan says.

"Thanks Dyl," I say with a smile.

"No problem Cupcake," Dylan says and kisses my forehead.

"Hey Mel, when are you starting school?" Tristan asks.

"Probably Monday," I respond.

"Okay," Tristan nods.

We were silent from then on. I ended up falling asleep on Tristan shoulder for 3 hours.

3 hours later, Tristan woke me up.

"M, come on, we are here," Tristan says.

"Mmm. Ok I'm up," I say groggily.

We take out all the luggage and I face my mom and Dylan in front of the airport.

"Bye honey, call me when you get to Vegas okay?" My mom says. I nod, then we hug.

"Bye mom, I love you," I say.

"Love you too," she says and smiles. I smile back. I walk over to Dylan and smile then I hug him.

"I'll miss you Dyl," I say.

"I'll miss you too Cupcake," he says.

"Thank you for being a real brother to me," I say.

"Always," he responds then we break apart. He kisses my forehead then my cheek and I smile.

"Bye," I say.

"Bye," he says.

Then Tristan and I enter the airport and head towards security.

30 minutes later, after going through security and whatnot, we boarded the plane.

"You excited?" Tristan asks.

"Of course I am. I'm leaving this treacherous place," I say with a smile.

"Come on! Any happy moments?" Tristan asks.

I sigh and think. There has to be some happy moments...

My first kiss with Justin, or any kiss with him, on the roof top, under the stars. Exactly how I wanted it. It's like he knew.

My perfect date with Justin. That, he must have read in my diary. There's now way he would actually known that was my ideal date. But it was fun, nonetheless, even though he probably went through my personal diary.

Dad's wedding with Justin. We had a good time. We talked, danced, kissed. Everything. Well not everything if you know what I mean. I'm still a virgin. I still can't believe it was all a joke to him. It was something real to me.

Me seeing Ella after so long. I'm glad I met up with her again. I honestly missed her. When Christy and Laura weren't there for me in 6th to 8th grade, she was always there.

Me meeting Luke Hemmings. We actually became good friends. But he had to leave a few weeks ago for tour. I miss him but we talk.

Seeing Charming again and making up with him. I never really thought we would be good as a couple. We were better as friends. However, seeing him after a while was good. I feel like he has a thing for Ella, but he has Peyton. I'll have to ask him about that. He left a few days ago, I'll have to update him on everything.

Embarrassing Christy and Laura, and possibly ruining their reputations. They deserved it. It was going to come out eventually, I just said it out a little sooner than they intended. I know it was immature of me, but I wanted revenge.

I think that's it. Then again, I could be missing things. I wish I could have known about the bet sooner. It would have saved me a heck of a lot of heartbreak.

But now, I'm starting over. Again. This will be good for me. People who treat me with respect, and who actually care for me will be at the school. Tristan, Lucy, Alex, Zayn, everybody. This will be good for me. I know it.

"So did you think of good things?" Tristan asks. I smile slightly.

"Yeah," I say.

"You still want to go home?" He asks. .

"No matter how many good things I did in San Francisco, home is Vegas. And right now, I need home," I conclude.

"Alright Melody. Next stop, Home," Tristan says.

I stare out the window and look at San Francisco from above. So peaceful and beautiful. But up close, it's ugly, Filled with terrible people who don't give a damn about you.

I learned that the hard way. But now I can go to a place where I feel safe, appreciated, and welcomed. Not somewhere where I'm exiled, alienated, tortured and played with.

San Francisco and everyone in it, except for Mom, Dylan and Ella, are dead to me. People who just passed by in my life, and wrecked it; including my so called brother.

It's time for a change, and I'm going to get it. Good bye San Francisco, hello Las Vegas, because now....

The Good Girl has Gone Bad.

And she intends to stay that way.

"Love is nothing, independency is everything!"

The End...for now.