Chapter 26

Melody's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. What is that beeping noise? It can't be my alarm clock because it would have automatically went to snooze my now. What the hell? Why won't it turn off?

Wait...where am I? The last thing I remember is...me stabbing myself. Oh. My. God. I'm dead. This is what it feels like to be dead. Hearing beeping noises! Not being able to open my eyes. I'm dead!

"When will she wake up?" I hear an all to familiar voice.

"We don't know son, all we know is she's in a coma," another sort of familiar voice says.

Wait...familiar voice, son? Justin and his dad. Coma? Me? Wait! I'm not dead! I'm in a hospital?! No! They weren't suppose to save me! Did they not read the note.

"Beauty, please wake up. We need you here. I need you here. You can't leave. Not yet. We read your note...I'm so sorry. I wish you would have told me from the start and now it may be to late. Please! Please Melody! Don't go! Fight! If not for me, then for you, Tristan, Lucy, Charming, Michael, Ella! Anyone! Just please come back!" Justin says with a sad tone.

He holds my hand and it takes everything in me to squeeze it. He gasps and whispers,

"Melody?"

I didn't have the strength to talk so I squeezed his hand again and opened one eye but quickly closed it because of the light.

"Dad! She's awake!" He exclaims.

I heard footprints come into the room and I heard doctors whispering.

"Ms. Peers?" Dr. Moors says.

"Hmmm," I mumble.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I don't know dude! I just stabbed myself in hopes of dying and turns out I was in a coma and now I'm here with a major head ache! What the freaking hell do you think?" I say.

Ok well I didn't say that...I thought it. Same difference! Instead I said something similar,

"Meh. Ok I guess,"

Yeah I lied.

"That's good," Dr. Moors says. I just nod and open my eyes fully.

"So...uh...how long have I been out?" I ask.

"4 weeks," Justin whispers.

4 weeks. 4 WEEKS! A MONTH?

I jolt out of bed which was a huge mistake.

"Ow," I hiss.

"Please take it easy Ms. Peers," Dr. Moors instructs.

I sigh and lay back down.

"Tell me, how bad is it doc? Am I gonna survive?" I ask being a little dramatic.

"You weren't kidding when you said she's dramatic son," Dr. Moors murmurs. Wait... Justin talks about me to his dad?!

"Anyways, yes you will survive. You stabbed yourself pretty hard Meldoy. If Jackson called a minute later, you would have died. You have a concussion so no school for 2 weeks. You have been excused from all your classes. You must take your medicine twice a day for 2 weeks. You have stitches on your side so be careful. You will be able to leave in a few days. Alright?" Dr. Moors says. I nod.

"Alright, well I'll let everyone in to see you. Two at a time," he says I nod. With that he leaves.

"Beauty I'm so sorry-" Justin starts I cut him off.

"It's okay. I heard you. Don't worry I'm fine," I say with a small smile. He smiles back and kisses my forehead.

He gets up and leaves, Charming and Ella come in.

"Oh my god, Melody!" Ella screeches and runs up to me and hugs me. My head stared to pound my I ignored it.

"Don't ever do that to me again! I was scared shitless!" She mumbles.

"I know, I'm sorry," I say.

She backs away and Charming comes and wraps his muscular arms around me.

"Babe, don't do that again. I was so scared I lost you, again," Charming says and kisses my head.

"I know, I'm so sorry," I say again.

He back away and they smile, I smile too. Then they leave and Michael comes in.

"Meldoy," he whispers.

"Michael," I whisper back.

Then something amazing happens...he hugs me. I was shocked, obviously, but I hugged him back.

I've missed his hugs. I've missed my twin.

"I'm so sorry you felt that way," he says and kisses my forehead.

"It's ok Michael. You couldn't have known," I say.

"Well I should have! I'm your freaking twin brother! Your older brother! I shouldn't have treated you that way," he says.

I shake my head.

"Michael Aloe Peers if you blame yourself for nothing I swear I will personally see you never make babies at all!" I threaten. He backs away with his hands up in surrender.

"Okay sis I'll back off. But I still take some responsibility okay?" He says. I sigh and nod.

He smiles and leaves the room. Then Mom comes in with tear stained cheeks. She's been crying. Damn it.

"M-Meldoy?" She stutters and comes running to hug me. She cries in my shoulder while I stroke her hair. I know it should be the other way around but she's my mom. She almost lost a kid, I can't blame her.

After she was done crying, we talked and she left. God, I don't want to stay here for to long because of the depressing state. I just sigh and lie down.

Justin knows how I feel now. Should I actually tell him how I feel? Does he feel the same way? Can I trust him? Does this change anything? All these thoughts are running through my head and it started to pound again.

I feel like Mal from Descendants. You know, the Disney Channel movie? You know how she has mixed feelings about that one guy? I feel like that. Why can't I just make up my mind. And why didn't Justin tell me how he feels? Who leaves a perosn hanging like that? It's so rude!

It's decided, I'll tell him maybe when I get out of the hospital...or when I actually can go to school. My mom said that the guys won't be coming over for the next 2 weeks so I can rest. Thank god!

My eyes started to feel heavy and I rolled to my side. I guess I'll go to sleep now. I close my eyes and let a wave of darkness consume me.