Chapter 24

Justin's P.O.V

I don't like that Charming kid. Who does he think he is? Waltzing in here like he owns the place. I mean, just because he's Channing Tatum's son, doesn't mean he's all that! I mean I am way hotter than him!

And what's this about them being ex's? I swear in every movie they get back together. But that's not possible! She's mine!

Woah that sounded a little cocky. I mean we aren't dating, but we have went on dates. I don't have feelings for her. I don't! I can't!

I saw them hanging out during school today. And she went out to McDonalds. McDonalds. Not Starbucks! Whenever I suggested somewhere else to eat she always said no! But when Charming says it, it's a yes!

I sound jealous dont I? Well I'm not! I'm just concerned! And now he's staying over! In the same room as Melody! What are they going to do in there? I swear if he takes her virginity I'm going to kill him.

"Dude chill," Dylan says.

"What?" I say.

"They aren't getting back together," Dylan says.

"You don't know that," I say annoyed.

"Yeah I do! Why don't you just tell her you like her!" Dylan exclaims.

"Because I don't!" I yell.

"Yes you do!" Dylan yells back.

"Damn it man! I don't!" I scream.

"You're so in denial about your feelings you know?" He retorts.

"NO I'M NOT! I JUST DON'T LIKE HER!" I retort back.

Dylan leaves and I get the last word. I'm not in denial! Am I? No I'm not. I can't be.

"Woah man! What was all that about?" Jackson says and comes into the living room.

"Just a fight," I respond and sit back down on the couch.

"About what?" Jackson asks.

"Melody," I respond.

"Do you like her?" Jackson responds with a smirk.

"No, but he thinks I do," I say with a sigh.

"I can't help you man but just remember-" Jackson says but I cut him off.

"I'm working on it!" I say.

He smirks and walks off. It's gonna be a long year.

Melody's P.O.V

That must have been a big fight between Justin and Dylan. I mean I don't know what it was about but there was a lot of a shouting.

"Does that happen often?" Charming asks and takes off his shirt revealing is 6 pack.

"No," I respond.

"Then why today?" He asks and climbs into bed.

"I don't know, let's just go to bed," I say and turn off the lights. Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day.

--------------

The next morning we woke up and got ready for school. .

"Charming you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah just a woah-" he starts then trails off.

"Damn babe your cute," he says.

I look down at myself and smile. I was wearing a long sleeves, pink, thin knitted, crop top, with plain skinny jeans, black stilettos, and sunglasses.