Chapter 28

Justin's P.O.V (before the whole incident happened)

SLAM

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the slam of Melody's door. She was pissed at us. Beyond pissed actually. She completly told of her brother and she wouldn't even listen to Dylan. That's saying something.

Anyways, we decided to let the women be. She's probably on her period or something. Hormones and all that other shit.

We walked outside and decided to go into the pool. Melody's window was open so we stayed extremely quiet so she we could here her. Okay...maybe not extremely quiet. But we did shut up after we saw her go back inside her window once she was done on the roof. She was watching a couple and I think I saw some tears. She sighed and went back inside. I might as well see what she's up to. I mean, it was sort of my fault that she's mad.

"Guys I'm going to grab some drinks. You want anything?" I ask.

They all shake their heads and I shrug. I enter the house and quickly hide because I saw Melody tiptoeing down the stairs. She probably wanted to come unseen. Her plan officially failed. I was going to scare her until I saw something odd, even for Melody. She grabbed a knife; and it wasn't a small butter knife, it was a fairly large one. What was she up to?

She sighed and tiptoed back upstairs. I decided I should go up and check on her. She entered her room and closed the door. I waited outside for a few minutes before I went in so I didn't seem like I was stalking her.

I took this time to observe her door. I never really payed attention to it, but it was collaged. She had pictures of celebrities, her friends which include me, the guys, her brother, Christy, and Laura. Why the hell would she have pictures of them on there? I mean I thought she would have taken them down after freshman year...

I heard her bathroom door close and I raised an eyebrow. I walked into her room and just looked around. I saw the box she always loved and decided to peek inside. What's the damage?

I sat on her bed as I waited and opened the box. When I looked at the pictures I was in shock. It was all the fun memories she had. Whether it was with me, the guys, Tristan or Lucy, she kept all the pictures.

I put the box away and looked for her diary. I found it and decided to read her last entry. Okay, I know I sound like a stalker.

Dear Diary,

So it's currently 3:12 and I'm awake. Okay, technically I woke up. Anyways, Charming is here! I'm so happy to see him. And I know I said I was mad at him but...forgive and forget right? Plus we made up and now we are friends. To be honest, I'm glad I have another friend.

Anyways, with him being here, he's made me realize I might actually like Justin. Yes I know crazy right? I mean I don't want to like him but my stupid feelings are getting in the way of my decisions. It's actually quite annoying.

I've tried not caring but it doesn't work. And I mean my motto is 'Love is nothing, independency is everything' and this FEELING is going against that motto. This is actually so frustrating.

Well I gotta go. Thanks for listening Diary,

Meldoy Peers