Chapter 9

Melody's P.O.V

After 20 minutes of crying, I here the door open downstairs. Then I hear laughter. Why do they come here? Like there are 11 other houses to go to! Do they enjoy bugging me? Ugh!

"Melody Alexia Peers! Get your ass down here now!" I hear Michael's voice roar. I wince. Oh my god. What did I do?

I'm not usually scared. But at this point I am. I hear stomping coming up the stairs. I jump off the floor and jump on my bed so when he opens the door I'm not crushed. Wait what am I thinking? He will crush me anyways! Shit what do I do?

The foot steps were coming closer. Oh my god my life is over.

"Tristan, Lucy you probably can't hear me right now, but I'm just saying you were great best friends!" I whisper.

I quickly open the box that was on my night stand and hold it tight to me. All my good memories were in here. I want to be dead with them on me. The foot steps were right next to my door and then it swung open to see all the guys standing there with angry faces. Or at east I think it was angry.

"Ok before you g-guys k-k-kill me" I could barley say the word.

"Please let me call Tristan and Lucy and tell them what happened freshman year. And then I want to call Christy and Laura. I need to scream at them. And then I need to tell you guys- actually never mind I have nothing to say to you! Ok whatever kill me now," I sob and cry while holding the box close to me and close my eyes.

"I love you Mom, Dad, Lucy and Tristan. Vodka" I say.

I wait for a few seconds. Waiting for the death. And...why wasn't it coming? I was tremendously scared of opening my eyes so instead I opens one eye. All the guys were looking at me weirdly.

"Uh...you gonna...murder me now?" I ask. They look at me with confused faces.

"People, usually when the victim says they're ready for death and then says their last words or word, you kill them like you intended! So get on with it! Oh and please make sure Justin Bieber knows I love him! And that I'm baried in Vegas. After you kill me talk to Tristan and Lucy and tell them I need to be baried. They will know where. Kay ready. Vodka" I say and close my eyes again.

"M-Melody? We aren't gonna kill you," Dylan says. I open my eyes in shock.

"Badboyjockfootballplayerwho isntthatbadandisntajerklikethe
restoftheseidiotssaywhat?" I say so fast. They look at me like I was a lunatic. I roll my eyes.

"Bad boy, jock, football player, who isn't that bad, and isn't a jerk like the rest of these idiots, say what? Is what I said," I say.

We were all silent for a second and then burst out laughing.

"Y-y-you s-s-should h-h-have seen y-y-your face!" Jackson says in between laughs. I look at them confused.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"We aren't gonna kill you!" Justin exclaims. My mouth drops open and my eyes go wide.

"You're not?!" I cry.

They all shake their heads no.

"Oh thank god! I still get to go cliff diving! Bungee jumping! Parachuting! Harvard! Yes!!!!!!" I scream in excitement. The jerks looked at me in shock.

"Cliff what? Bungee what? Para what?" Michael asks with his mouth open.

"Oh yeah! I've been planning on doing those things for a while now!" I say with a grin.

"So anyways...why were you guys looking at me like you were gonna kill me?" I ask.

"Dylan! My man! You explain bro! Why did we look like we were gonna kill her?" Brandon says patting his back.