Chapter 3

Melody's P.O.V

I get home and run to my room. I put on some black booty shorts and a light blue tank top. No I'm not a naughty little girl like you think. I mean yes I'm little because I'm 5'2 but that's not the point! I'm a... Bad Girl? I guess you could say that. But because of my past I feel like my heart is breaking or even broken. And that's not exactly a metaphor....

I put my hair in a messy bun and plop myself on my bed and check social media.

Soon after I get hungry so I run downstairs and order pizza.  Mom won't mind and neither will Michael. I hear the door bell ring and Michael rushes to get it.

"Hey man!" I hear the voice. Oh my god! Justin is here! No! No! No! This can't be happening! I pretend I'm busy getting a drink when I hear a wolf whistle. I swing my head back getting slightly whiplashed. It was Justin.

"Watch it she's my sister," Michael scolds playfully. Justin smirks and then his eyes go wide. Now he realizes who I am. Idiot.

"Wait...your sister? As in your twin sister? As in the girl who left in sophomore year for Las Vegas?" Justin exclaims. Michael nods his head with a duh expression.

"I don't have any other sister!" Michael says.

"When the hell did she get back?" Justin cries.

"Um, a few days ago. She started school today," Michael responds and gives me a questioning look. I just shrug and stand there awkwardly.

"Wait...are you the girl who has Math and Biology with me?" Justin asks. I smirk at him.

"Oh my god!" he screams. This was getting way to funny.

"You've changed Melody," Justin says and takes a step towards me, I take a step back.

"Yeah so I've been told by many," I say looking over at Michael who rolls his eyes. We look some what a like. We both have blond hair, and pale skin. Except my hair is more dirty blond because I have some brown in there. And since I love the sun, my skin has turned a little tanner. I have sparkling, light blue eyes and he has dark blue eyes. He's muscular and I'm fit. Yeah that's the Peer's twins for you.

"Say Michael, would you have a problem with me screwing your sister?" Justin asks.

"What?" Michael asks in shock.

"Oh look at the time! Dad will be calling me soon! Gotta run and pizza should be arriving in 10!" I say and run away. I'm dead when I come back down.

10 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring, here I go. I head downstairs and hear laughter. I get into the kitchen and see all the football jocks. I stare at them with wide eyes. Michael turns to look at me and his eyes go wide. Memories come flooding back to me. All the tears, all the words and laughter, I take a step back and bang my head pretty hard against the glass mirror behind me. It shatters and I'm pretty sure my head is bleeding. All the guys turn to stare at me and their mouths drop.

"Oh my god! Melody are you ok?" Michael says running towards me offering my hand since I fell to the floor. I don't take it I just nod my head and keep staring at the guys.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. I'm just gonna...bye!" I say and run back upstairs with a throbbing pain in the back of  my head. I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. There was glass pieces everywhere. Yeah I need to go to the hospital. I put some sweat pants on, grab my keys, wallet and phone and run downstairs where the guys were. I was hoping to get out without anybody noticing but all of them noticed.

"Going to the hospital don't wait up!" I scream, but just as I'm about to exit the house, a hand grabs my wrist.

"Mel are you ok?" A voice says. I freeze and turn around. Standing there was Jackson McRunty. My freshman year crush. Oh my god.