Chapter 27

Melody's P.O.V

Day by day the week slowly walked by. To be honest it wasn't all that bad at the hospital. I mean, that heart monitor machine surely annoyed the hell out of me and the food was quite disgusting but that's alright. I mean, my mom was my nurse so I got to see her more then I ever did. Every hour she'd come in and see how I was doing, then for 30 minutes we'd talk. It felt good to have a mother.

To be honest, she was a business women at first, but then she decided being a nurse was better for her. We did see more of her anyways.

Today I was being let out by the hospital. I did have to wear sunglasses all day though, and school was out for 2 weeks...well for me at least.

When I got home, Justin was sitting on the couch. Just him.

"Hey there Beauty," he says with a smile and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck.

"Hi Beast," I mumble.

"I know you don't want to hear this, but I got your homework," he says and hands me some pages of Math, Science, English and History. It was one page of each.

"Your teachers said to complete all this when you feel better and you would be caught up with the class," he says. I nod and smile.

"Thank you,"

"No problem,"

I walk upstairs to my room with Justin following.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"Well I want to order a pizza because I've been surviving on water and disgusting soup for the past 4 days," I say.

Justin laughs.

"Alright I'll go order," he says and walks out the door.

I go into my bathroom and stare at it. There was dried up blood in the sink and some droplets on the floor. The knife was on the counter and it was clean. They probably washed it. Who wants a reminder of that incident? Well I'm a walking reminder of it.

I sigh and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. My hair was greasy, and I had bags under my eyes. I looked terrible non the less. I decided to take a quick shower.

I hoped in and quickly washed my hair and body in a matter of 7 minutes. It wasn't that long, but at least I didn't smell of hospital.

I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out into my bedroom to see Justin with a scared expression.

"Oh thank god," he mumbles and hugs my towel wrapped body.

"What?" I ask.

"I thought you were in there because-" but he didn't finish.

"It's ok Justin. I won't do that again," I say with a small smile and kiss his cheek. He nods and kisses my forehead.

I grab a pink, lace, underwear and a matching bra, then I take an oversized tee-shirt and some booty shorts. I walk back into the bathroom and I change.

I come back out with my hair in a messy bun and lay in my bed. I can't go on my phone because of the light, and I can't work on my homework because of concentration, and I can't watch TV either. So what can I do? Eat and sleep. Great.

I sigh and shrug. I might as well. Dr. Moors says I can start watching TV for half an hour each 2 hours in 2 days.

"Hey Justin," I say and yawn.

"Yes Beauty?" He says with a smirk.

"When the pizza gets here can you wake me up? I'm tired." I say. He nods and gets into bed with me.

"Oh, you don't have to-" I start but he cuts me off.

"No, it's ok. I might as well," he says. I nod and lay my head on the pillow.

My eyes started to droop and my thoughts started to die down. Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. Our legs were intertwined with each other but for some reason it didn't feel all that...right.

I mean it used to. It really did. But now there's some sort of...bad vibe. I mean it could just be my worry that he doesn't like me the way I do...or it could just be the lack of sleep. But what if it's from Justin. What if he is hiding something?

No he wouldn't. Not after the note. He wouldn't.

I guess I'm going to have to tell him soon. This must be a sign saying I have to. I sigh and close my eyes. I'll just sleep on it tonight...

---------------

It's been a few days and I can finally start watching TV. Yes! I have been so bored. These past 3 days all I've done is eat, sleep and gone onto the roof with my sunglasses on. It still hurts to look at light.

I rolled out of bed and went downstairs. I made myslef a Nutella sandwich and walked to the living room to eat and catch up on some shows.

After an episode of Pretty Little Liars, I turned the TV off and went to take my medicine. I swallowed the two pills and sat back down on the couch. It would start to kick in soon and then I'll be knocked out for a good hour or 2.

My eyes started to feel heavy and my body was shutting off. I layed down and closed my eyes letting sleep takeover me.

2 hours later I woke up and decided to watch some TV. I watched another episode of PLL, (Pretty Little Liars for those of you who don't watch it) and went upstairs to start on the homework.

See, because of my concussion, it takes a while to do even a page of homework, let alone a page double sided. It takes at least 1 hour to do one side. So, if I follow my routine, by the time I'm done my third episode of PLL of the day, Michael, Justin or Charming should be home.

Oh here's my schedule:

Wake up-10
Eat and watch TV-10 to 10:30
Sleep-10:30 to 12:30
Watch TV-12:30 to 1
Homework:1 to 3
Tv- 3 to 3:30

At around 3:45 one of the guys should be home.

So, I finished my Math homework and went back downstairs. I turned on the TV and watched some more PLL.

( A/N- If you haven't watched the ending of Season 6A this is a spoiler so skip to the next bracket if you don't want to it to be spoiled for you!)

By the end of the last episode I couldn't believe Cece Drake was A! And that she was Alison's sister, she hit Ally in the head with the shovel and her real name is Charlotte! I can't believe she was in Radley with Bethany and Bethany killed Toby's mom. But what happened to the Moms in the basement? And who killed Ms. D?

And Sarah is Red Coat and Black Widow? Who saw that coming? I didn't. And now the girls are of to College. This has gotten way out of hand!

(Ok for those of you that skipped, you can continue reading!)

I heard the door open and Charming came through the door. I ran up and hugged him.

"Charm!" I squeal.

"Babe!" He exclaims. I roll my eyes at his nickname for me.

"Babe, I gotta tell you something," he says. I nod and we sit down.

"Dad is done with buisness here and we are going back to Hollywood in 2 to 3 weeks," he says sadly.

I was shocked. I mean, I knew he'd be leaving, but I didn't realize it would be this soon! I wrapped my arms around him and sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you," I sob.

"I'll miss you too Mel, but we'll keep in touch," he says hopefully. I nod...hopefully.

We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing then he left and I went back to my room to go to bed.

I'm really going to miss Charming. But now, I had a little mission called Justin, to figure out.