Chapter 32

Melody's P.O.V

I walked into school looking bad as ever. I have too, it's my last day. I can't afford leaving, without making it memorable. A blue tube top, a black, leather skirt, some black wedges and a black, leather jacket completed my look. The guys all ditched, thank god, so it's only me and my 2 targets. And of course, Tristan.

I want the jerks to know about my ex best friends, but news travels fast in this school. Someone will either texts them or tell them tomorrow when I'm gone.

I walked in with my shades on and everyone, like always, stared. I looked around, with Tristan by my side, and spotted my two targets. I walked up to them and just stood in front of them.

"What do you want?" Christy asks disgusted. I took of my shades and handed them to Tristan.

"Something I should have done a long time ago," I respond with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" Laura asks.

"Oh you know, some things everyone needs to hear," I snarl.

"You know nothing. So I suggest you shut up," Christy threatens.

"Oh honey, what would Toby think?" I ask with fake innocence.

"Shut up!" Christy yells. By this time, we've gathered a crowd.

"No! I know for a fact you two spilled all my secrets out to everyone. Don't try and deny it! Michael sent me voicemails for 24 days on it! I'm just returning the favor," I say.

"Don't," Laura pleads.

"Then you shouldn't have bestie," I snap.

"People! Record this if you want to. I know they said the same thing! You think these two are perfect? You're wrong. Ever heard of a teenaged mom? Well Christy here is one. Has been since the age of fourteen!" I say and everyone gasps.

"You heard me. Bella? Isn't it? She should be 3 right? And who is the father? Toby Farewell," I continue.

Everyone's heads turn to Toby. He was raging.

"That's not all, she is a single mother. And she pretends her life is perfect so that it doesn't ruin her popularity. She had to ask me to watch her baby because of a group project!" I say.

"But we can't forget about Laura here who had a miscarriage at the age of 14 also. What a shame. I'm sure you and Ethan could have made a great baby," I say with a fake smile.

"You can't do this to us!" Christy shrieks.

"I didn't do anything! It was your fault for wanting sex so bad that you had to lose your virginity at the age of 14! Secrets always come out in the end, honey! You couldn't keep it for that long!" I snarl.

"Why?" Laura asks quietly.

"Because I couldn't leave here again without revenge," I say.

"Leave?" Laura asks shocked. I smirked.

"You heard me folks! Melody Alexia Peers is leaving again! And I'm not gonna miss any of you. Au revoir students of Mason Alexander High School! You won't be missed my me. But just so you all know, I know many secrets. They will be revealed over time! Don't tick me off and maybe they will die with me. Love you all! Not," I say and head to the doors with Tristan following. Before I leave I turned to face them again.

"Meldoy Peers is gone, and never coming back. Oh and Ella, meet me at my house! See you never my darlings!" I say walk out. I know she heard me.

We walked to my car and headed home.