Chapter 11

Melody's P.O.V

Oh. My. GOD! Did Justin Moors and just kiss? Under the stars? In the rain? As in my...perfect kiss?! This can't be! I can't have feelings  for him! Ugh!

The kiss was soft and gentle yet long. It wasn't a quick peck it was...perfect. Why was my perfect kiss, my perfect first  kiss, with him?

We looked at each other for a moment until I jumped up and hoped back into my room. I jumped into bed and pretend I fell asleep.

He stole my perfect first kiss! And he knew I didn't have my first kiss! Well okay it was partially my fault since I moved in a little bit! He moved in like 3 inches while me I moved like...1 centimetre! This is unbelievable!

"Hey Beauty are you awake?" Justin asks. Okay this is where all the acting, and drama queen act comes to plan.

"Mmmm tired," I say and snuggle up in the blanket.

It was warm and comforting and I loved it. I felt the bed dip and I knew it was Justin. He wrapped his arm around me and I just couldn't find it in me to move it. Even though I wanted to, I was just to tired. I guess I'm a sleep deprived child.

-------------

The next day I woke up and instantly shot up. Why? Because I didn't want Justin to ask any questions about last night. I know, I shouldn't run away from it right? But as I said yesterday, running is one of my specialties!

I go to my closet and pick out a teal colour bikini. It was strapless and had ruffles. One of my favourites! I get into it and ran downstairs. I put a piece of bread into the toaster and waited for it to pop. When it was done, I ate it while I got a towel and my teal flip flops and went outside. I have flip flops for all my bathing suits.

I walk outside and set my towel on the beach chair. Then I put my hair in a high ponytail and dove in the water. I feel the water splash onto my face and then my whole body.

I stay under for a good one minute and a half. Yeah I can hold my breath for a long time. I can also swim really fast. Some people call me a mermaid. I wish!

I swim back up to the surface. I do a few laps then I sit crossed legged and float on top of the water. Yeah like legit I'm on top of the water and sitting crossed legged. A lot if people are amazed by this and can't do it but for some reason I can.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasp and turn around. It was Justin in his swim trunks. I swear the jerks live here!

"Hey Beauty," he says.

"Beast," I say.

"Beautiful morning isn't it?" he asks.

"Yup," I say.

"You woke up pretty early, is there a reason?" he asks with a smirk.

"Yup," I say again.

"Does it involve me?" he asks.

"Yup," I say.

"Are you gonna keep saying yup to everything I say?"

And since me being well me I respond...

"Yup,"

"I see. Well did it also involve last night?" he asks.

"Yup,"

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks.

"Nope!" I exclaim.

"Come on Beauty! We have too," he says.