Chapter 31

Melody's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. While I was eating my Nutella and bread, the doorbell rang. I ran to get it and there stood Tristan!

"Tristan!" I say with relief.

"Melody!" Tristan says. We hug and we stay like that for a few moments.

"Are you okay? Did something happen? Are you hurt?" Tristan bombarded me with questions.

"I-you-Come in," I say and move to the side to let him in.

"Come help me pack and I will tell you everything," I say.

"Okay. By the way, Lucy wanted to be here, but she was studying for an algebra test and you know how she sucks at anything that has to do with math," Tristan says. I laugh.

"Of course," I say and we head upstairs. We walk into my room and were about to enter when my mom stopped us.

"Tristan dear! How are you?" She asks and they hug.

"I'm fine Mrs. P," Tristan says.

"How many times have I told you? Call me Linda! You're like a second son to me!" My mother says.

"Alright, Linda," Tristan says.

"Good. Now I wanted to tell you hun that your flight is in 2 days. But it's going to be early on Thursday morning," my mom says. She was trying to hide the sadness in her voice, but failed.

"Thank you mom, and please-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Don't tell the boys until they ask. I know," she says and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Okay, come on Tristan," I say and open my bedroom door.

"I left some boxes in their hun," my mom says and enters her room.

Tristan and I enter my room and we start to pack. After a while I break the silence.

"4th grade," I start. "I started to have a crush on Jackson," I say with a sigh.

"At first I hid it from everyone, including myself. I tried to make myself believed I didn't like him. I mean after all, he is my twin brother's best friend. By the time 8th grade came around, I was falling head over heals for him. I guess in 9th grade all the guys found out, but they never told me. All through out the year, Jackson was being abnormally nice to me. Talking to me, hanging out with me, carrying my books with me to class. You name it. Then, then something happened. It was 2 weeks before finals, I was stressed out. I was walking alone in the park thinking about finals. Then, somebody blind folded me and carried me to the school. I was scared, nonetheless, but then I heard Jackson's voice and I calmed down. We got to the school and he pushed me against the lockers. He said "all I want is you, Melody," obviously, being the naive girl I was, and still am, I believed him. He pushed me against the lockers and began to lean in. He was gonna kiss me," I say.

"Gonna?" Ask Tristan.

"Gonna. I saw a sign of evil in his eyes. I was always good at reading people so I knew something was wrong. I pushed him away and said I didn't want him. Obviously that ticked him off and he started to get rough with me. Then I heard a giggle. I was confused and weirded out, obviously, until I heard the giggle again. I recognized it. It was from Christy. Christy and Laura revealed themselves and then the whole school did. I was so embarrassed," I say and tears formed in my eyes.

"So, I questioned Jackson who had a smirk of vicory plastered on his lips. He told me I was a bet between him and Justin. Justin said Jackson couldn't get me to fall head over heals for him and steal my first kiss. Jackson said he could. Obviously the kiss didn't happen so Jackson lost 100 bucks. I ran after that. To think, the jerks, my brother, the school and my best friends knew about the bet and didn't tell me. I mean, I get the jerks and the school, but I expected my brother and my best friends to tell me!" I say and had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"So I ran. I ran and told my mom I wanted to leave. She was hesitant at first, but then she agreed. I left for Las Vegas and lived with my dad for 2 years. You know the rest. When I came back here, I thought I could handle it, but I couldn't, obviously. The thing I don't get is why I didn't get revenge on them? I mean I know a secret that would ruin Christy and Laura's reputations," I say.

"Which are," Tristan urges me to go on.

"Christy got pregnant at the age of 14. She had sex with a guy named Toby. She kept the baby but I'm pretty sure Toby left her. It was a girl and her name is Bella, and she should be 3 at this point. Laura, she had a miscarriage. At first I was going to tell the whole school before I left, but then I didn't. I was scared. But I honestly should have. I would have loved to have seen everyone's faces," I say with a smirk.

"Wow, you had an interesting first year of high school," Tristan says. I nod.

"Yup. Now I'm leaving again. If I ever see the jerks again, it will be to soon," I say.

"Hey, you said you wanted to take revenge on Laura and Christy right?" Tristan says.

"Yeah," I respond.

"Do you still want to?" Asks Tristan.

"Hell yeah!" I say.

"Then let's finish packing today, and have a little fun tomorrow," Tristan says with an evil smirk. I grin.

"I like the way you think," I say.

"Yup. Now let's hurry," Tristan says and we started to pack everything of mine.

----------

Authors Note

Hey guys! So now you know what happened freshman year. I know SO MANY of you have been dying to know. Well, here it is! Hope you enjoyed. About 3 or 4 more chapters left then Good Girl Gone Bad will be completed.

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha