Chapter 7

Justin's P.O.V

She just blacked out. On the spot! I pick her up bridal style and rushed her to Adam's car. Yeah I have a spare key. For some reason he trusts me! Idiot right?

I put her in the back seat and rush her home.

When we get to her house, I set her on her bed and call Michael.

"Hello?" Michael says.

"Michael bro! Melody is sick. She was coughing and sneezing in the hallway and then threw up in the bathroom," I say calmly so maybe he wouldn't freak out.

"Oh ok," Michael says casually. I get confused.

"Uh did I forget to mention she's passed out?" I say.

"I'm sure she is fine! Where are you?" he asks calmly. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Your place," I say calmly.

"Dude don't worry I will stay with her. She's breathing okay! Chill..." I say.

"Whatever. She's probably faking it or something. I don't care. See you later man." Michael says. With that I end the call and lie on Melody's side. How was Michael not freaking out about this? Oh whatever. I stare at Melody and strock her beautiful, blonde hair.

"Beauty, I don't know what it is, but you are growing on me..." I say and stock her hair.

--------------

~3 hours later~

Her eyes flutter open and she looks around.

"Justin?" she whispers.

"Yeah Beauty, I'm here," I say. She gets up and looks at me.

"What happened? How long have I been out?" she asks softly.

"3 hours. I already called Michael, don't worry," I say.

"What happened?" she asks again.

"You felt sick, ran to the bathroom, threw up and passed out." I say casually.

"How did I get here?" She asks still confused.

"I dropped you off," I say still stroking her hair.

"That makes no sense. I was in the girls bathroom. How did you know?" She asks rubbing her head. I chuckle softly.

"We were talking before you ran off. So I might have followed you to the bathroom," I say smiling.

"And you entered the girl's bathroom?" She says astonished.

"Hey it's not like that was the first time I did that!" I say and smirk at her evilly. I guess she got what I was talking about cause she jumped up.

"Ew TMI man!" She said shaking her head. I laugh. Well it was true.

"Hey! Your brother and the rest of the team aren't any better! I mean yes I'm a bigger player than them but-" I was cut off by her.

"No need to go into further detail I get it!" She says with her eyes closed and her hand out. I laugh again.

Suddenly she opens her eyes and hold her stomach. She doesn't say a word and sprints to the bathroom. She didn't even get the chance to close the door. I rush to her side and hold her hair back that was falling into her face. She didn't argue she just kept vomiting. It was disgusting but it's not like I haven't thrown up pbefore. I was in no place to judge.

Finally she was done puking. She was breathing really hard. I ran downstairs and got her a drink of water. I went back upstairs and gave her the glass. She swallowed it down in less than 5 seconds! She hands me the glass and sighs.

"Thanks," she says. I shrug.

"It was just water," I say.

"No, for everything," she says and smiles at me still breathing heavily. I smile.

"Anything for you Beauty," I say with a grin. I help her back up and guide her to her bed. She gets in and looks at her phone. Suddenly my phone goes off and it was a phone call from Dylan.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey bro!" Dylan says. He's my best friend if you were wondering.

"Dylan sup?" I say.

"Just checking up on you and Beauty," he says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm only allowed to call her that" I say sternly. What? It's true! He laughs on the other end.

"Ok bro no need to be all protective!" He says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes again.

"Ok is that all?" I say.

"Yeah," Dylan says.

"Ok well she's fine. Just sick. What about Michael is he freaking out?" I say.

"Nope," he says popping the "P". I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? He hasn't asked about her at all?" I ask.

"No actually. After the phone call with you, he forgot about it. I mean he told the whole team, but the only one who actually bothered to check up on her was me," Dylan says with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Uh ok..." I say.

"Anyways can I get her number bro?" Dylan asks. Why the hell does he want her number?

"Um...I'll give it to you later. Got to go man. Bye," I say and end the call before he could say another word.

"So that was Dylan?" Beauty asks. I just nod.

"And my brother didn't say anything?" she asks again. I hesitate and nod. She sighs and looks down.

"I don't know why I'm so surprised. He never was a true brother anyways...whatever," she says and lies down.

"I'm going to bed. You can go and hang with the guys. I'll see you later Beast," she says and closes her eyes. I sigh and head downstairs. I close the door and head to my car. Once I get in I stare at Melody's window. I swear I saw a figure there but it couldn't be because she was asleep. I shrug it off and drive home.