Chapter 22

Melody's P.O.V

The next day I woke up at 7, just like I planned. I swung my feet off my bed and walked to my bathroom. My hair was a mess. But, lucky me, it was in its natural state; beautiful beach waves. So I just combed a few strands and put some leave in conditioner.

I went to my swimsuit drawer and took out a pink, strapless, bikini top that had a big bow and matching colour bottoms. I got some matching flip flops and a Justin Bieber towel. Hey! Don't judge.

I packed extra towels, my towel, sunscreen, sun glasses, phone, phone case charger (I know cool), headphones, hair brush, clothes and extra hair ties.

I went back to my closet and took out a white, mid thigh length, flowy, cover up and slipped on my flip flops. I went to the bathroom, put on some EOS lip balm, and added a tad of water proof mascara. I packed both into my bad and went downstairs. By now it was 7:45. Great I have some time to eat.

I took a plate and took out 2 pieces of bread. Then I got out some Nutella and started spreading it all over my two pieces of bread. I put the Nutella and butter knife away, and sat down at the table.

15 minutes later the guys came down and we headed out. I walked to my car and they looked at me weirdly.

"Guys. The beach is an hour away and I have to pick up something on the way. Don't worry I will be fine," I say.

They keep looking at me, but soon they leave for Adams car. Some of them also got into Justin's car; Justin, Dylan, Connor, Jackson, Luke. I put my bag at the back and took out my sunglasses and wallet. I put on my sunglasses, jumped into my car, and sped of to the beach.

The thing I had to get was Starbucks. I went to the drive thru of my favorite place.

I ordered an Ice tea and sped off to my destination. I blasted the music and We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus came on.

"And we can't stop!
And we won't stop!
Can't you see it's we who own the night?
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?" I sang.

Finally after numerous songs, I reached my destination. I got out of the car, grabbed my bag and started looking for the guys. No sign of them. Either they weren't here yet or they ditched me.

I sighed and got out my phone.

To: Dylan

Hey where are you?

I turned off my phone and suddenly it started to buzz.

From: Luke

Hey Dylan is held up at the moment. We are on our way. Connor got car sick so we had to pull over.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. I knew both of them were in Justin's car. Poor Justin!

Then it hit me. He owes me a surf board! I quickly took my phone out again and sent a message to Luke.

To: Luke

Hey can you make sure Beast got my surf board?

To: Melody

Beast?!

I sigh. Jeez man. Everyone knows who Beast is!

To: Luke

Idiot! Justin!

To: Melody

Sorry Women! I should have known you guys had pet names for each other! Beauty and the Beast! #fav #otp