The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini

A/N: Just a fair warning to my readers. I started this book back when I was about 16-17 and my writing skills were still developing. So, yes there are grammar errors, misspelled words, and parts that jump around.

This is my first real novel I've ever written. Even though looking back on it there are times when I cringe reading it but...I'm proud of it. Only way to get better at writing is to keep at it, right?

So anywho I'm over my mini rant. If you're not feeling this story that's cool. I have a revised version was well which I think is going a lot better than the first.

Though I thank you guys for checking out my story!

***

I stared down at bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch absentmindedly, spooning through the now soggy brown squares. I don't even know why I got this in the first place, it wasn't like I was going to eat it. The sound of heels colliding with the wood flooring caught my attention. Just then my mom walked into the kitchen fidding with her iPhone. Her chocolate eyes trained on whatever she was looking at. With a heavy sign, she slammed her phone down on the counter top before picking up the coffee mug and pouring it into her cup.

"Good morning Shay," my mom said as she removed her cup from her lips leaving a red lipstick mark behind.

"Morning," I muttered.

The silence between us grew again. Let's just say my mom is a very busy woman and isn't always the one for small talk. I looked over at the oval clock on the far wall and frowned. Damn only 5 more minutes before I had to go off to school. "Honey are you feeling alright?" my mom questioned eyeing my closely.

I wanted to lie and say I wasn't feeling well just so I didn't have to go off to school but I know she wouldn't let that fly. "Are you adjusting to your new school?" she asked. I groaned.

"Somewhat I guess,"

This has been the third school I've been transferred to in the past two years and I was hoping this was the last move for awhile. My mom liked to travel alot, and her job made it even more helpful. Her being a doctor and all that jazz. But what the problem really was that she would get into a relationship with some asshole, get her heart smashed in and then we're out of there before he has a chance to redeem himself. How she determined where we ended up next was by flipping a coin on top a big map of the United States. Where ever the coin landed, that's where we fled to.

This time, the coin landed on Sacramento, California. "You'll be fine sweetheart," she sipped from her cup. "You always are in the end." There was a bitterness to her voice.

I just brushed it off and grabbed my messenger bag. "I'm leaving," I announced.

My mom was back on her phone again she almost dismissively waved to me. "Have a good day sweetie!" I heard her call before I closed the door behind me. So much for a 'I love you' from your mother?

The warm California warm hit me with a whoosh once I step out into the morning air. I tucked a fly away hair behind my ear and began my journey to school. My name is Shayla Janelle Dennis, Shay for short. Up until two months ago, I was finally getting settling nicely into my old school in Seattle, Washington. Making a couple of cool friends and exactly having fun for once.

Now I've been forced to move again and be enrolled into Loriella High the school for the rich. Loriella was one of those schools you seen on TV. Fully of stuck up teenage girl in way other themselves and a much of even more arrogant boys and I stuck out like a soar thumb. Over the past month I've done my best to hide under the radiator until graduation comes along. So far, I've been doing just that.