Falling Into The Sky

"Welcome to the Garage Bambi,"

The room was invaded with countless people, none of which I've ever seen before. The "Garage" was a big open space with dark grey brick walls with no windows. On the far wall there was four large white garage doors. Various cars were parked inside probably more than the people here. One car stood out in particular, a black one. My eyes scanned the room, stepping down onto one of the concrete steps before me. Before long my eyes landed on the colorful haired girl swaying to the beat of the music with a very tall muscular guy.

I quickly then found Tyke with he's arms around two girls. One with bright red hair that flowed down her petite body and the other with short black hair and had an ass bigger than Nicki Minaj herself. Laughing to myself, Tyke may be nice but he is still a nasty nasty boy.

"So?"

My head snapped over at Bryce who was smirking at me. "What is this place?" I asked.

He's smirk widened before he put the glass to he's lips. "I told you it's the Garage. What? You wasn't listening?" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "No smart ass I mean what is this place." I said emphasizing my words more efficiently, praying that this idiot understands.

"This is where my crew and I work on our cars." he began. "Every car you see in this place belongs to us, mostly me though." Bryce put an arm around my shoulders.

"Why are all these people here?" I asked completely mortified by the amount of people in this one place.

He shrugged. "Awe, this has Jay and Ant's name all over it." Bryce shook his head letting out a hearty laugh. "They like to have these damn parties all the time knowing I hate having too many people here. Oh well they'll hear it from me later."

"So what are you their leader or something?" I joked.

Bryce chuckled beside me. "No my innocent Bambi...well...yeah I guess you can say that." he smirked.

"God you're full of yourself."

He winked at me. "You know it! Come on! We need to get some drinks in you. You're too tense."

"Oh no no no no!" I rejected. "I don't drink."

Bryce pushed me over towards where Tyke was sitting. "And that's exactly why we need to get some alcohol in you."

As we made our way through the drunks, slut bags, and other types of peoples everyone seemed to praise Bryce in a sort. It was weird since I'm used to people running away from him. Jade waved at me once she saw us. I waved back at her knowing I wasn't probably going to be talking to her anytime soon because of the fact she looked pretty occupied in mister mister in front of her. We walked over towards the area that looked like more like a living area. In the center was a light grey rug and surrounding it was different couches. Bryce took a seat on the blue leather one and without hesitation, pulled me right down beside him.

"You know I'm not your lap dog Bryce." I noted, sinking myself into the cool leather.

He leaned over and picked up a bottle of Grey Goose from the cooler. "I know that? Why you say that?" he asked popping open the top.

"Because you drag me around like a helpless child." I informed him.

Bryce laughed. "Is that so? Well I apologize for making you think that but I want to keep you close to me. Especially here, every guy up in here would be all over you if they didn't know that your with me." Bryce poured the clear liquid into the remaining amount of red substance in he's glass cup.

"And what's so bad about that?" I pressed with a slight smirk tugging on my lips. Bryce looked up at me through he's long lashes casting a shadow down on he's face. I had to admit, he looked pretty damn sexy like that. Here I go again...