Am I More Than You Bargained For?

The next morning, I woke up feeling a little strange. After Bryce had left me last night, I fell asleep without any problems. Hell, last night was probably the most sleep I've gotten in awhile. Today I decided to step up my attire a little. After much debate, I settled on my simple coral colored sundress, my light denim jacket and my all white converses to top it all off. I even deliberated on borrowing a pair of my mom's wedges today.

Okay, now I'm just talking crazy. I hate wearing heels. Well, they hate me nonetheless.

I caught glimpse of my reflection in the mirror and was pleased with the turn out. I actually put a little effort in with my hair, leaving it in it's natural curly state. I applied a small amount of eyeliner and mascara on and I was ready to start my day.

Dashing downstairs I noticed my mom still wasn't home, and you know what's funny? I don't even care, not today at the least. I walked into the kitchen my eyes admittedly going to the white lilies placed in the center of the dinner table. A smile crept onto my lips as the memories of last night flooded me. I walked over to them and soon was intoxicated with their nature-like smell.

Shaking my head, I laughed to myself still in disbelief that last night actually happened. Feeling the goosebumps raising up again, I tried to push out the memory of Bryce's gorgeous eyes seducing me right then and there. Glancing the clock on the far wall, I huffed and poured some Fruit Loops (with the marshmallows, of course) into a Ziploc bag and headed for the front door.

Digging into the bag, I popped a few pieces of cereal into my mouth as I locked the front door. Once I turned around, it took everything in me not to let my jaw hang. Bryce stood leaned against he's trademark car, coolly. Today he looked different, maybe it was because he wasn't wearing he's usual color: black.

Bryce had on a Chicago Bulls jersey that hung off him slightly. With he's exposed arms I was now able to see the various tattoos along he's arms. He's denim jeans fit to he's body perfectly and he's red and black Jordan's pulled he's outfit together. Hm, maybe he tried to step up today too.

Though, I was happy to see him maybe I little too happy. I walked over him and as I did I noticed him smiling now. "Good morning Bambi," he said still smiling welcoming towards me.

"Morning!" I cheered. "What are you doing here?" I asked popping some more cereal in my mouth. There were so damn good.

Bryce raised an eyebrow at me obviously amused with my cheery attitude. "I uhm, told you I was driving you to school remember?" he said.

I nodded too busy chomping on my yummy cereal. Byrce's eyes glanced down at my bag of cereal and shook he's head. "Lucky Charms? Really?" he teased.

"First of all," I pointed to the bag. "These are Fruit Loops! Do you see those nasty wheaties in here do you? Nope. Second, what's wrong with Fruit Loops?" I asked.

Bryce just stared at me with the same amusement from earlier. He shook he's head and attempted to put he's hand into my bag of cereal but like the ninja I am, I smacked he's hand away before he even had time to grab of marshmallows. "Hey no touchy! Unless you want that trusty driving hand to be gone." I threatened trying to look intimating.

Obviously I failed horribly since Bryce erupted into laughter. They all just laugh at me, bastards. Once Bryce got a hold of himself again he opened the driver's door and looked back at me. "Yeah we wouldn't want that happening would we? Come on we're gonna be late."

"Since when do you care about being late Mr. Bad Boy?" I teased as I walked over to the passenger seat and slipping inside. The fabric of the seat almost being a 'Welcome Back' sign to me. Bryce closed the door and started the car.