Important!!!! READ ME!!!!

Hey guys!!!!

Yeah I know I went M.I.A., again. But before you start yelling and screaming at me...I have some big news that's going to make up for it all. First off, I'm happy to present you all with the new trailer for The Boy With The Lamborghini. It took me two days to do and I'm very proud of it! On a side note...I was jumping up and down when I saw Shay and Bryce together in "real" life! I do hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think.

Anyways, back to business speaking of the rewrite (if you haven't read my past Author's Notes yes, I am writing a new and very much improved version of the original.) it will be out this weekend. Yes, I repeat THIS WEEKEND! Friday or Saturday I haven't decided yet. But be on the look out! I'm excited for you all to read it.

Which leads me to my next thing. I'm having some trouble finding the right person to play everyone's favorite Jay. I've had some people in mind but none of them completely fit the look of Jay. So I'm asking you guys to give me suggestions on who should be casted as Jay. 

Welp, that's all the major news I have for yah! Don't forget the rewrite for The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini is going to be out THIS WEEKEND and to comment below for who you think should play Jay.

Thanks guise! See you this weekend!

x maia