Damaged Goods

"The art of seduction can be mastered by anyone willing to learn it." Chanel said. She is taking this whole Sensei and Grasshopper thing way to seriously. "But there are some key elements you'll have to learn. Baiting is almost like acting but without the cameras and a script. You have to be flexible-quick on your feet. You gotta be playful: smile, touch, flirt and tease. Without those four things you'll quickly crash and burn."

I huffed as I crossed my arms across my chest. Too much shit to remember! "As much as I hate to admit it a lot of seduction relays on sexual attraction. Let's be honest you're not going to pay someone that's unattractive any mind. That being said, you have to work with your assets."

Someone scoffed from behind me causing me to snap my head in the direction. I narrowed my eyes at Katrina. Why the hell was she here? "She's going to have a difficult time with that." her light eyes were cold as they met with my own. "Look at her, she's as flat as a board and I've seen white girls with bigger asses."

I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly shut it grinding my teeth other. "You don't have to have a fat ass and big ass titties to attract a man. All you need is a pretty face and a nice smile to match and Shay has both." Katrina rolled her eyes like the true bitch she is.

A small smile spread across my face as I mouth 'thank you' to Chanel which she returned with a wink. "As I was saying you have to work with what you got. Embrace not only your perks but also your flaws as well. You have to manipulate them in thinking that you're that ideal girl. Just think of it as a mirage really."

I nodded. It made sense though.

"Most importantly, you cannot be an open book Shay and I know that's going to be hard for you. You have to relax and be comfortable in order for your victim to be comfortable as well. Men can smell desperation and fear from a mile away sweet cheeks." Chanel clasped her hands together and smiled. "Alright let's get it to it shall we?"

x x x x

For the past three hours I've had to countlessly learn how to walk properly, flip my hair seductively, master the "sexy talk" as Chanel put it, and flirting. The flirting part was a little uncomfortable for me only because I'm not good at it, at all. My brain was going into sensory overload with all the new found information and skills I've encountered over the several hours. Chanel didn't play no types of games with this. She even referred me as "Maggot" like she was a general or something.

Katrina was around -for whatever reason- making sly comments here and there. And I've been trying to be the better person about this but she was really starting to piss me off. She doesn't even know me well enough to judge or dislike me. My patience and kindness was wearing thin.

"Hair," Chanel ordered. I do so exactly how she taught me; casually running my fingers through it. "Eyes." Tilting my head down slightly and keeping my eyes on her I slowly blinked just like she taught me. "Smile." my lips curved up in a wickedly teasing smile something that I thought I would have the most issues with but was surprisingly easy enough.

Chanel smiled wide and bright. "You've done well maggot." a half-hearted laugh came from her as she hugged me slightly. 

I smiled too, completely ignoring the maggot part. "Thanks."

"Alright it's time to test it!" she squealed. 

I frowned. "Test it?" She didn't say anything about testing it.

She nodded. "Yup. We're going to get one of the guys to come in here and you're going to use them as a practice dummy." she said nonchalantly. "Besides those horn dogs are easy enough to fool so you have nothing to worry about."