Viva La Vida

Quick Note!: Okay since Bryce and Shay already have had sex, I'm just going to let it be known that their gonna be having their scenes throughout the rest of the story and if you don't want to read them, I'll be indicating where the sex scene begins and starts with ***** symbols. Kay? Kay!

I woke up to the sun blazing down on me. Groaning, I slowly proceed to sit up in the bed. My body cracked and stiffened as I did. Running a hand through my knotted mess of a hair, I looked around the room to see on key element missing: Bryce. Suddenly, the events of last night flooded over me, suffocating me. I stared down at the cream colored sheets with the evidence of my virginity splattered right smack dab in the middle. Oddly enough, I was okay. Hell I was happy. For once in my life I could say that I was genuinely happy with my life.

Tossing the covers off of me, I headed into the bathroom and paused in my steps. Bryce was sitting in the enormous Jacuzzi tub filled with a small amount of bubbles. His soulful passionate eyes trailed over my naked body teasingly. I shuttered from his stare. A sly smirk appeared as he pressed the bottle of wine - that Jay had bought for us - to his lips. "Are you just going to stand there and give me a glorious view-" he winked. "-or are you going to join me Bambi?"

I smiled sheepishly as I carefully stepped into the tub. The water was still hot and soothed the aching bones in my body. Bryce grasped me and pressed my bare back to his bare chest. Skin to skin. He rested his head in the crook of my neck as he wrapped his ink covered arms around my body. "How'd you sleep?" he whispered.

My body relaxed into Bryce's. "Best sleep I've ever had." I admitted.

He chuckled and kissed my jawline. "Me too."

I looked down at our intertwined legs in the tub. My body looked so small and delicate compared to Bryce's. His hands laced themselves through mine under the water. "I love you." he breathed against my skin. 

I couldn't help but smile. Just hearing those words shot butterflies up and down my stomach. "I love you." I turned my head to press my lips against his. Bryce returned the kiss and soon we quickly parted. 

"How are you feeling?" he asked caressed my hip bone under the water.

I shrugged. "A little sore." smiling I continued. "But I kind of like it."

"Is that so?" he chuckles.

I nodded. "Why would that be?" his grip on me tightened.

"Because it reminds of of why I'm sore and who made me." I spoke. 

* * * *

Bryce groaned in my ear as his hand slowly started to trail down my body stopping right at my sex. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against Bryce's shoulder as he began slowly circling my clit. He kissed my shoulder before saying; "Guess I'm just going to have to give you something else to remember,"

My breathing changes then, becoming much more shallow and full of anticipation. The outside world became to vanish, as if it wasn't even there to begin with. "You are so beautiful Bambi," he murmur against my hot awaiting skin. 

Two fingers enter me then, I gasp at the suddenness. My body was still aching from the events of last night but it was also calling out for this too. I could now feel Bryce's erection press against my lower back. His scent surrounded me, smelling of some type of citrus fruit and also a musky smell too. I guess that was the sex smell, I've heard time and time again

He bites the nape of my neck, I moaned enjoying this full on sensations going on. Between my neck, my sex, and just the tingling sensation of having him pressed up behind me. Abruptly, Bryce grasped my thighs and turns me around in the tub that I am now face to face, straddling him. He smiles lightly, pushing away a lose damp curl. His eyes burned into mine as he stared at me. I've never seen Bryce be so....so....transparent with me before now. I could see as bright as day how much he cared - loved - me. That only made me want him even more right now.