Numb

Warning: Sexual Content! Read At Your OWN Risk.

I didn't know where Bryce ended up taking me, and honestly I don't even care really. We parted just in time for me to see him carrying me to small house. It was intricate in it's own modern chic way with all the abstract shapes that the windows created against the walls. It wasn't a normal looking house, per say, but it was definitely eye-catching. A low glow was coming from the outside of the house. Bryce didn't waste anytime though. Setting me down, he racked through his removed jeans (when did he get those?) and pulled out a gold key.

I snorted. "Let me guess, you own this place too?"

A cocky little grin appeared then as he twisted the door knob. "It is my island."

I rolled my eyes. Bryce continued to walk into the house. The house was much more beautiful on the inside than the outside. The floor was tiled with  black and a lighter shade of grey tiles. The walls were a pale white expect for the wall nearest to the wide screen TV hanging upon the wall. The back wall was painted black and surrounded it was a deep rich colored wood paneling. Everything inside of the house was either of the color black or white.

Hm, these must be Bryce's favorite colors.

Bryce bent over and tossed our clothes onto the white couch before gesturing me to go up the black spiral staircase. I was on cloud nine, shit I was flying high and I didn't even wanna come back down. With this new found bravery, I pushed Bryce up against the nearest wall and  began to plant small kisses on his neck. Bryce groaned. "Don't start nothing you can't finish Bambi,"

I smiled against his skin. Little do you know Bryce, but I had full on intention on finishing this. Bryce hooked his hands around my thighs, locking my legs around his abdomen. He kicked open one of the numerous doors and nearly threw me across the room onto the plush bed. Bryce was still naked from the waist up and I couldn't take me eyes off of his body. It stood before me with all it's sexual glory, just waiting for me to mark it as mine. I bit down on my lip as Bryce hoovered over top of me. 

"You're mine Bambi,"

My body shuttered from his words. Bryce began to attack my lips with his. He licked my bottom lip and when he realized that I wasn't going to let him in he bit down hard on my lip. I gasped giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his wet tongue into my mouth. He tasted like something sweet...gum? Candy? Whatever it was it was delicious on my taste buds. It made me only want more of him. Bryce's hands cupped my face in his hands deepening the kiss. Slowly, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his bare neck trying to keep him as close to me as possible.

I hooked my legs around his waist and used up all my strength to flip us over so that I was now straddling him. Bryce's eyes glowed in the darkness, the moonlight creating a gorgeous golden hue to them. An amused smirk appeared on his face as he placed his hands gently on my sides. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise,"

I chuckled and began grinding on Bryce. His eyes hardened as I picked up the pace a little. I don't know what is coming over me but fuck was it sexy as hell. Bryce gripped on to my bare hips reminding me of the only thing separating us was just a few items of pieces of fabric. I bent down and began leaving a trail of kisses from his jawline down his stomach. This raw chemistry we had radiating through us right now was....electrifying

My body ached for more of his touch, more of him. I traced the outline of one of his tattoos with my tongue. "Damnit Shay," he growled.

Impressed with myself, I decided to take this up a notch and suck the skin into my mouth. Bryce gripped my body tightly. So tight that I could feel his nails pressing into my skin. But I didn't care. With one quick movement I was back to laying on my back and Bryce hoovering over top of me. His eyes darkened slightly. "My turn," his voice was deeper than usual. And damn did it sound fucking sexy.